Hello, new member

Tags : None
  • Hi, I just wanted to take a second to say hello. I have only just begun to allow myself to really explore this side of who I am. This part of me has been there for a long time, but I have been pushing it away out of fear. I am glad to see I am not alone and I hope that I can meet some people here who I can learn from and learn to accept myself. Thanks! :)
      December 20, 2011 1:07 AM GMT
  • Hi Gee,

Welcome to the mad house hunnie. I am sure you will soon feel at home here and soon will be making lots of new friends.
    As F. D. Roosevelt once so aptly said "the only thing to fear is fear itself"
    Carol xx
      December 20, 2011 2:34 AM GMT
  • Hi Gee,
    I hope you find TGS a safe harbor in which to chat meet new friends and just be yourself. The girls here have been thru quite a bit, so they can usually offer advise on navigating the new self. Welcome! Michelle Lynn
      December 20, 2011 10:47 PM GMT
  • Thank you so much for the welcome! I do have many questions, from make-up and clothing tips to how to handle the obstacles and pitfalls that may arise as I explore more of who I am. It is good just knowing there are people out there like me, that I am not as alone in this as I think or feel. Yay!
      December 21, 2011 2:28 AM GMT