Hello and Happy New Year

• 1 posts
    December 31, 2011 10:47 AM GMT

Hi, 

I'm new here, this is my first post. I've been crossdressing for 40 years now, and have only come to fully appreciate my uniqueness in that regard within the last 12 years. That's when I started searching on the internet for others like me.  

Six years ago I've come out to my wife as Monica and she went nuts taking me to stores to help me buy lots of new and exciting lingerie and clothing. I wear my new clothing everyday and every second I can but I don't go outside so much as I like. Sometimes I go to shop alone, enfemme, delightful. Last spring my wife and I spent a week in London  with me in full fem mode, day and night. I have a quite good voice and I think I pass very well . 

I LOVE to dress up but I don't want any surgery because I like being a guy when I'm a guy. I've got the best of both worlds!

Monica Chanel

• 214 posts
    January 1, 2012 6:26 PM GMT
    Hi Monica, thanks for that lovely post, you are so so lucky to have shuch an understanding wife who supports and helps you -- they are rare indeed. my late wife was the complete opposite, apart from that we have a lot in common, exept that i am not very convincing .
    Rosie xxx