Hi Everyone

• 4 posts
    January 17, 2012 2:28 AM GMT

My names Paige and I just wanted to take the time to say.. Hi  everyone!  This is all very new to me, as to actually finding a community of people I can express and relate with, about a side of my life that has been hidden from the public, including freinds and family. It just seems nice to be able to communicate my inner desires as to be a woman, with another person other then myself. I'm happy to have found and be apart of your community, and I want to wish you all well in your own journey!

This post was edited by Paige Desires at January 17, 2012 2:30 AM GMT
    • 110 posts
    January 17, 2012 7:41 AM GMT
    Hi ya Paige. Welcome. You've deffo come to the right place. It's great to have you with us. Hugs lillith
    • 214 posts
    January 17, 2012 9:13 AM GMT
    Hi paige, you have made a great start and will soon make lots of good friends. Rosie
    • 4 posts
    January 19, 2012 7:40 PM GMT
    Lillith Cross said:
    Hi ya Paige. Welcome. You've deffo come to the right place. It's great to have you with us. Hugs lillith

Thank you Lillith for your warm welcome! It feels nice to be excepted and to be here with you all!

• 41 posts
    January 19, 2012 10:43 PM GMT
    Hi Paige ,Welcome to GS hope you make new friends and find answers to questions you might have ,you have come to the right place. xxxxxx
    • 28 posts
    January 20, 2012 12:32 AM GMT
    Hello Paige,I've only been here a short time myself.Already I am 100% more comfortable and confident in my lifes walk.Great friends and great advice with support.So welcome and may we all journey together.
    • 2 posts
    January 20, 2012 5:23 PM GMT

Hi Paige, your story is really similar to mine, it's hard to live a double life, i dress up at home alone and i really feel that is my true essence, but nobody knows i do it. I'm a member sice few days but i can tell you it's really comforting to know there is a world that resembles to you. Welcome here, i wish you all the best. 

• 374 posts
    January 21, 2012 11:02 PM GMT

Hi Paige,

Welcome The Gender Society!  You've definately come to the best website for support and for meeting some really cool people!  I'm sure you're going to enjoy the time you spend here.  Hope to meet you in the chatroom soon! 

Hugs & kisses,

Monika

• 374 posts
    January 21, 2012 11:33 PM GMT

Collette & Lisbeth,

Also want to welcome you both here as well!  I've been a member here since 2003 and have met many wonderful people here and have gotten so much support over the years.  Enjoy your stay here!

Hugs & kisses,

Monika

• 28 posts
    January 22, 2012 8:39 AM GMT
    Thank you for that warm welcome Monika.You are very sweet.I do feel very comfortable here and have found a lot of good direction,advice and support in such a short time.
    • 2 posts
    January 23, 2012 5:25 PM GMT
    Thanks Monika, i really appreciate your words, i'm so glad to find here many people who understand me and makes me feel at home. kisses
    • 4 posts
    January 24, 2012 4:43 PM GMT
    Thank you all so much! You made me feel welcomed in a world I love so much!..I know now I came to the right place... you all showed me this with your beautiful heart,your acceptance and kindness towards me. I can't begin to tell you how much this made me feel inside..but I can tell you I appreciate and love you all for it! Thank you all for making me feel at home...because I believe I found it!

warm hugs & kisses
    Paige