ハローみなさん / Hello Everyone

• January 19, 2012 3:25 PM GMT

I grew up in Suruoka Japan with my Dad and grandmother who are Japanese. My other half is Ethiopian (Mother). Essentially I am a Japanese woman or sure as hell yell like one lol! I spend 12 years in the USAF as a fighter jock flying f-16C's and later the F-22. Got divorced while in the USAF (good riddance!) and been single since. A few years ago while I was discovering my new self I was diagnosed having gynecomastia (Yas I was I have B cups!) at a time I was thinking should I transition and just discovering myself so I took it as a sign from the gods (I practice Shinto) that I should transition and been on that path since. I am enjoying the new people I am meeting and hope meaningful friendships can develop.

Japanese version below.

私は日本人である私の祖母鶴岡市の、日本で育ちました私の残りの半分エチオピアです基本的に私は1つのLOLのような日本人女性一体叫び声のような確信私はF-16C、後でF - 22飛行戦闘機大好きな人としてUSAF12年間過ごした一方、USAF厄払い年に離婚して以来、シングルてしまった私は私の新しい自己を発見している間、数年前、私が考えていた時に化乳房ヤス私はBカップを持っていた有する遷移必要と診断され、私はから記号としてそれを取ったので、単に自分自身を発見私は神道練習その私が移行して以来、そのパスされるとすれば私は会議の有意義な友情開発できます願って新しい人々を楽しん