Greetings from Vegas

Tags : None
  • Hi everyone,

My name is Alexis, and I am currently a resident of the fair state of Nevada and I am current living here in Vegas. Only a few months ago, I finally broke down the walls I had put up around myself and admitted to myself and others that I am Transgender. My regret is that I had not done so sooner in my life... However, that is niether here nor there, the past is past. What is important now, is how I live currently, and that is honestly. To myself and those around me.  Renewed and awakened with new life, I have stepped forth on the beginning steps to be who I actually have always been, just buried under the surface. I have been on HRT for a few months and am looking to start electrolysis as soon as I am able.

Just to let me let my feelings be known, It is my joy to be here and a pleasure to meet you all. Might, I hope our time together yield great rewards to us all,

Thank you for your time,

January 23, 2012 11:51 PM GMT
  • Hi Alexis, and welcome to The Gender Society!  You are in good company...I think many or most of us wish that we had come to terms with who we are...years before we did.  Here you will make many new friends and find a lot of support.  I know you're going to enjoy your stay here.  Hope to meet you in the chat room soon!

Hugs & kisses,

Monika

January 25, 2012 10:32 AM GMT
  • Hi Monika,

In alll honesty, I am glad to be here and glad to have made it this far! I do hope you are right, though I know you are.

XoXo
    Alexis
      January 26, 2012 5:34 PM GMT