Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Make-Up Tips » Eight Common Beauty Blunders

Eight Common Beauty Blunders

Tags : None
  • Oooops, I did post this again, just noticed it, oh well.

Well a long as I am at all this, I am going to post this again, I think I did this quite some time ago, but it's worth another look. Sorry,

The two blunders I do not agree with in this link, please take your time with shadow, or you may end up with a very horrible looking eye makeup job.

Snip

(1)  Go slow. You can rush through certain things when applying your makeup, like eye shadow or lip gloss, but mascara is not one of them.

Use a lip lock wax, lip balm etc. and or exfoliate your lips with a very soft tooth brush. Actually I believe lip balm is sort of like a lip lock wax. Never tried it though. The Vaseline will just help lipstick bleed. I seen this for myself and others that have tried this, but if you wish to give it a go, maybe it will work for you. It seems younger girls can get away with this I must add.

Snip

(2)Beauty Blunder: Your lipstick catches in the dry flakes of your chapped lips – and it looks awful!

Quick fix: Apply Vaseline or lip balm on top of your lipstick and gently rub your lips together.

Well here is the link and let us know your blunder fixes.

Huggs...Tammy

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/03/beauty-eight-common-beauty-blunders-solved

<p>A life without purpose, is a life without reason!</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;myspace.com/tammybrianne</p>
    This post was edited by Tammy Brianne at January 31, 2012 4:50 AM GMT
      January 31, 2012 4:39 AM GMT
    very helpful Tammy!
      January 31, 2012 8:39 PM GMT
  • Overdoing the eyes. Ending up as Alice Cooper!
      February 3, 2012 1:17 AM GMT
  • I cannot agree more Heather.
    Eyes are the first attention grabbing feature on the face. If things are done right, they can be very provocative.

Lashes are also a point of interest that should be not be over looked. This is right from Poppy's sight an is a very good description concerning lashes. Quote from Style me Quirky " (snip) "Aesthetically the eyelashes have a very different function, they make
    the eye stand out, beautifying it. Dense and long eyelashes can make the difference."
    Could not be stated any better.....
    Huggs Tammy
    <p>A life without purpose, is a life without reason!</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;myspace.com/tammybrianne</p>
      February 3, 2012 8:18 PM GMT
    pops speaks the truth! genetically the male eyelash is straighter while the female is curved upwards... a good pair of eyelash curlers can make a great deal of difference without resorting to loads of mascara!
      February 3, 2012 9:27 PM GMT
  • You are so very correct Debbie.
    But I must say to my digress, the male eye lashes are not as remarkable as a GG lash. And as we get older, ...sigh...they really can get sparse and crazy, and a double row of lashes, at least my lashes do. Yes, I said, double row... again ..sigh...I asked my opthamologist about this, and again....sigh..it's just another step to my advancing age.... :(

But false lashes, do so remarkably well to correct this.....I shudder to say this again, correct my steps in the aging process....no no, this is not my eye doctor's solution....LOL

Now, my curiosity must ask...have any ladies here, that are on mones find that there lashes are so re-markedly feminine, or lacking the male pattern aging process, for lashes that is?
      February 4, 2012 4:58 AM GMT
  • Well this so helpful info. Thanks. online Meltabs This post was edited by malina martis at February 25, 2012 4:49 AM GMT
      February 25, 2012 4:49 AM GMT