(Fem Voice Tool) Free Voice Recording with Voracoo

• 95 posts
    March 6, 2012 5:38 PM GMT

Hi all. Jennifer quite a while ago showed me this Voracoo site for voice recordings. It is a free service and easy to use. Just set up your mic, hit record, and then stop when finished. After that click save and then embed. There will be a html you can copy and paste anywhere for others to link to. I'm not sure how long they stay embeded , eventually it will be deleted I'm sure. Still I think it is a great tool for working on your voice. I know I need a lot of work still on mine! 

update..edited this and destroyed my voice greeting lol.. i decided my voice greeting was awful.. too high or something.  Owell .. I'll keep practicing. I think this is a still good tool , I just need more work.

The main site for Varocoo is here http://vocaroo.com/

xxx Jessica

This post was edited by Jessica Nova at March 7, 2012 7:27 PM GMT
    • 95 posts
    March 12, 2012 12:40 AM GMT
    What a great tool, thanks for the link Jessica (and Jennifer!). I read on a TG persons site on YouTube that she talks through her mouth, as opposed from deep in your lungs like men do. You can actually feel the sound resonate in your chest when talking in a man's voice. I was using my old telephone voice mail tape! This is much better...
    -Robin xoxo
    • 2573 posts
    March 27, 2012 6:40 PM BST
    Also, place your finger tips on your larynx and try to speak so to minimize vibrations.