introduction

• 246 posts
    January 8, 2003 6:06 PM GMT
    well, despite fighting hard for financial recovery after various issues some of you are aware of, someone stole my post, and took a bank card.
    my account was emptied via swipe card transactions.

i am currently still trying to get SOMETHING back from the bank, as i never recieved the card, but hey, they have their own rules dont they.(((brick wall)))

just as i turned a positive corner, and was going to try to start dressing again more regularly, i find i have nothing to do that with after working like a lunatic during november and december.

but hey, i still got a job....

told you the posts would continue...
  • July 12, 2002 6:50 AM BST
    I was also a squaddie and now have a problem with muscle mass to get rid of, losing weight is easy if its fat, muscle not so easy. Good to hear that you have a wife who is supportive, and nice to know that I'm not the only girlie ex squaddie.
  • June 16, 2002 4:46 PM BST
    hi Im Jess,Im a 36yo bi tv who's been dressing since the age of 8.I was very much in the closet until I met my first wife who encouraged me to explore my fem side,despite the fact I was a rugby playing ex sqaddie.My closet door is now open for anyone who cares to look in.I have been very lucky in the fact that my second wife is even more supportive than my first.I would love to hear from other tvs etc and share experiences especially those who live in Sussex
  • January 9, 2003 12:53 AM GMT
    That's terrible! I hope the bank works with you on this. Don't you have to call in and verify your identity to activate a new card?
  • July 15, 2002 9:41 PM BST
    i write as i got printed out: i took a test to see what was up. this is what i found...
    the document read as follows:
    --------------------------------------------
    the combined gender identity and transexuality inventory (cogiati) results

your cogiati result value is 285 which means that you fall within the following category:
    COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSEXUAL.

What this means is that the Combined Gender And Transexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for diagnosis of transexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you amongst the majority of those diagnosed as transesexuals, the "late onset" transsexual.

Then there was a lot more b u m p h .  blah blah. potentially serious, blah blah, determination vital, blah de blah. :o

and so it went on. to have a definition blew my mind. i didnt cry, i laughed!
    i am remarkably relaxed about the whole thing, but my friend found out, and wants me to book an immediate consultation with my doctor... etc etc.

well there you go, we all have issues to deal with.
    mine are starting all over again!
    postings may continue as i feel the need to share...

• July 12, 2002 8:44 AM BST
    I used to clean windows and do painting, but was careful never to develop muscle mass, as for ages i knew i didnt want that sort of bulk. i work in an office right now, but cant dress there, havent got far enuf down the route to feminise myself. there always seems to be an "issue" to stop me. i want to but always make excuses. well i shaved my chest for the first time in ages last night and my current partner gave me a bj, because i was freshly shaved, it was so much better for me. Electric. I am currently experiencing for the first time support from another person, as i am good friends with a ts, who also has ts friend(s). She supports me, and is helping me to reeducate myself about what is right and proper to do if inside you is busting to get out. i'm ranting on now, -  "but life, it aint no ball game" (excuse the far stretched pun)and some of us need to look into a change of perspective on who we are and what we want, maybe repositioning to the place in and state of mind that fits those considerations. <end of lecture/rant/solliloqy/whatever>