Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » my first time ever doing this

my first time ever doing this

Tags : None
  • HEYHEYHEY!! I want to start off by saying thank you for the immediate welcome and kind behavior.  My birth name is Jared but Jaszmyn sounds sooo much better :) and im 20 years old turnig 21 in september!!  This is the first time i've ever talked about myself other then to the people who are closest to me (excluding my parents).  I've lived so long in secret feeling lost and confused.  Even now I have no clue lol.  I look forward to meeting new people and hopfully start to sort everything out, because if there is one thing i've learned.  It can be very overpowering when it's just you. *kisses*

March 8, 2012 3:01 PM GMT
    dont worry jared, we all had a "first" time you are among friends here and you will find plenty of support, help and advise
      March 8, 2012 5:04 PM GMT
  • Hi Jaszmyn! I think you've came to the right place, the girls are all fantastic here and you will be feeling right at home in no time at all. Enjoy!
    Maggie x
      March 9, 2012 9:16 AM GMT
  • welcome to the fold hun..
    <p>Doanna Highland</p>
      March 10, 2012 5:15 AM GMT
  • Hi Jaszmyn-

I am sooo happy for you.  As you begin this journey things happen so fast.  This happened to me many years ago, and my best advice is to go slowly, but enjoy every second of these new experiences.  Savory each feeling and they will all grow.  In addition, it is really helpful to stick to your new understanding of yourself, and do not let others bully you away from your fundamental feelings and line of development. Most important, recognize and be attentive to the feelings of your loved ones around you and remenber that civil discourse with them will eventually solve all problems.  Cheers! to knowing who you are.

Kisses.

Jacqueline

March 10, 2012 3:29 PM GMT