Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » I just wanted to say hi and get to know some of you

I just wanted to say hi and get to know some of you

Tags : None
  • I'm Ro or Rose Ro is my in between name. I'm a 49 year old and I feel I'm TG it complicated I think you will understand. Last night I chatted to a couple of lovely supportive ladies and today instead of having my normal hair cut I showed the hairdresser a couple of pictures of cute soft short hair styles I found on the web. I did ask here to be descrete so I can brush it to fit my manish mask style. butI'm happy because its short cute and naturally soft so I have achieved some thing the first step to freeing the real me. oh and if in someof this post the spaces aremissing please forgive me mylaptop is fighting back from having a hot chocolate bath.. lol

March 17, 2012 10:08 PM GMT
  • any step forward is a step in the right direction Hugs!
    <p>Doanna Highland</p>
      March 18, 2012 11:05 AM GMT
  • That's so great ro! Err. Rose! Ive really enjoyed chatting with u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      March 19, 2012 4:05 PM GMT
  • Thank you Debbie I feel so comfortable chatting with all you girls and I really enjoy your quirky sense of humor lol, chat soon take care Rose xxx
      March 19, 2012 5:41 PM GMT
  • Hi Rose, That is a very cute hairdo. It looks really good on you. I keep getting this image of a 'hot chocolate bath'.lol I love chocolate!! Hugs, Felacia
      June 19, 2012 12:30 AM BST