New gal

Tags : None
  • Hello,I am Michelle and I am a 33 year old pre op ts.My life as a boy was a mess.The feelings started at an early age and I thought I was a lost cause.My parents did not accept it at all when I came out when I was 14.They kicked me out and told me not to come back.Luckily my open minded Aunt Bev took me in and she would never reject me in any way.She listened and saw I was very happy about myself.Began dressing fulltime as a girl after my Aunt took me in.My life changed and I saw there was hope with me.My aunt did get me help and diagnosed with gender dysphoria.Transitioned 3 monthes after I was diagnosed.I was approved for the SRS when I was 19,I decided to keep what I was born with and it would be a regret having the SRS.I am in a relationship,have an opened minded boyfriend and his name is Brandon.He knows I am pre op,I told him before we started dating 2 years ago.I am happy with my new life as a pre op.

April 2, 2012 12:00 AM BST
    Hiya Michelle. Welcome to GS. I'm sure you will make lots of new friends here. Really good to read that things have turned out well for you. Long may it last. Hugs Lillith x
    <p>man i feel like a woman</p>
      April 2, 2012 12:29 PM BST
  • Thanks.I was also teased and picked on a lot called names.
      April 2, 2012 2:21 PM BST
    Really sorry to hear that Hun. Some people can be so cruel. Glad your happy now
      April 2, 2012 3:37 PM BST
    Really sorry to hear that Hun. Some people can be so cruel. Glad your happy now
      April 2, 2012 3:37 PM BST
    life can be cruel --- but i love happy endings
      April 2, 2012 3:45 PM BST