Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » USA Forum » Notes on Gender Role Transition

Notes on Gender Role Transition

• Yes same here, Macafee warned me it may be a risky site so I didn't bother.
    Perhaps you could copy and paste the text here, Cris?
    xx
    <p><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: medium; color: #000080;">"Stop aspiring to be other people and start being you."</span></p> <p>Gok Wan</p>
      April 5, 2012 5:13 PM BST
  • Cristine. That link takes me to a pharmacy site? Weird.. I was interested in your thread. Did you know that? The domain i get sent to is http://drugscoc.com/ when I click on your link. Something must be messed up :(

Jessica Nova
    This post was edited by Jessica Nova at April 5, 2012 9:50 AM BST
      April 5, 2012 4:43 AM BST
  • Will add verified links soon, don't know why that link changed it lead me directly to some interesting artiles

-- Lic. Psychologist/Author/Editor

Cristine Jennifer Shye** Beware the toes you tread on today, they might be attached to the arse your forced to kiss tomorow. Contenplating involvement with a man? Make sure you can cook realy well or face having sex on a regular basis. Men are like paving slabs, lay them properly, they will stay put and you can walk over them for ever.
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at April 5, 2012 9:30 PM BST
      April 4, 2012 10:05 PM BST