JULES - Special Offer

• May 11, 2012 7:16 AM BST

Post deleted - note to Sarah Moore

If you wish to advertise your company's clientel on this site, please consider approaching the site owner and taking out a paid advert

Thank you

Carol

This post was edited by Former Member at May 13, 2012 10:33 AM BST
    • 2127 posts
    May 12, 2012 1:16 PM BST
    Is this transgender spam?
  • May 12, 2012 5:30 PM BST
    It certainly is Katie - Sarah works for company called Red Rising Marketing (a full service marketing and promotions firm) where they are actively marketing 'Jules' (the play that she was talking about here)
    • 1017 posts
    May 12, 2012 10:11 PM BST
    Yes, spam. Trying to pass off a free advert as a real post. Quoting prices is a dead giveaway. Delete and offer a paid advert...
    • 1017 posts
    May 13, 2012 12:26 AM BST
    Let me expand a bit on my last post here. When I add an event to the TG Events section of TGS, I am very careful to not include the costs of the Event (and the majority of them are for profit). I try to give enough information for anyone interested in the Event to contact those staging it to find out more. Information, not advertising is my goal. I think this should be a good measure to evaluate posts that are really adverts anywhere on the site.
  • May 13, 2012 12:34 AM BST

The fact that Sarah used a company email account to register here and then if you followed that trail and went to their web site and saw that they were responsible for marketing the event, this was a sure give away that she just joined to spam the site. Another thing which tends to give spammers away is the fact that they can NEVER list themselves as being TV/TS and always list themselves as 'Other' or 'SO' seems to be a highly positive indicator of their true intent

This post was edited by Former Member at May 13, 2012 12:35 AM BST
    • 2358 posts
    May 14, 2012 12:03 AM BST

TUT TUT