Girl Intercepted

Tags : None
  • Sooo, apparently I've been a non-paying member here for quite some time and only just realized it.  Better reminded than never present, I guess.  Still, best that I introduce myself so n one gets the "new girl" suspicions.

I've already done a ton of intros at many other TG sites - Crossdream Life, most recently... and I have a blog through which I occasionally let out some steam (see profile for link). Therefore, I'll make this sort of short and sweet:

Hi! I'm Holli, the Quiet Unless Provoked, Dared or Inspired.  I'm married to a sincere, devoted woman who wants nothing to do with my gender identity issues.  I'm quite closeted, but have come out emotionally (as opposed to substantially) to several very caring yet respectfully standoffish friends.  I'm a Christian, which also limits my feminine self-actuality - not out of fear that I'll offend or be ostracized, but that I'll chase away people who aren't ready to understand.  All of these elements of social non-interaction combine to form a very lonely cross-gendered girl, who's always been extremely jealous of everyone who gets to be themselves in front of the world proper (this includes my male alter-self, every woman I know, and anyone who wears open-toed shoes w/ painted toenails).

I'm open to all kinds of conversation/discussion, but I'm not always full of interesting things to say. So thanks in advance for taking it easy on the new girl. =)

July 7, 2012 4:56 AM BST
  • P.S. The pic of the reclining blonde in the black bustier is not me, nor have I ever come so close to looking this extraordinary. It's the best I can do for the non, until I procure an image which better suits my personality. =)
      July 7, 2012 4:59 AM BST