Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » UK Forum » TG friendly wig shop in Birmingham, Britain

TG friendly wig shop in Birmingham, Britain

Tags : None
  • I decided some time ago to stop being Suzy as my sight was getting a bit worse and then couple of months ago, I decided to start being Suzy again and started to look for wigs first before anything, so I searched online to find a TG friendly wig place, either online or an actual shop.

There were couple I found, but there was one in Birmingham, which i could actually get to and after emailing with someone, I booked an appointment.  When I got there, I found that the young lady I met, dealt with several TG girls and was very friendly and helpful.  After a few minutes, I chose the length, style and even colour fo the wig I wanted.

Last week I went back to collect my wig and I was very happy with it.  The only problem in the beginning when I was choosing the colour was what it would be like as a wig itself and when I saw the colour, I was more than happy with it.

The website is https://www.glamorousfrontlacewigs.com/ and I would recommend it.
      August 23, 2012 10:33 PM BST