A Message to yourself

• September 4, 2012 5:41 PM BST

IF you had one of these, would you go back in time and tell yourself something? 

To what age would you go back to, and what would you tell yourself?

Your thoughts?

• 95 posts
    September 4, 2012 7:14 PM BST
    Hi Michelle! This is a hard one. Many of the most painful things I made it through I wouldn't change because they made me stronger and who I am today. That being said ..in a few years as transition takes hold it would be interesting to say hi to me and give myself a hug when i was 10 as Jessica.

Other than that, I would like to go back 6 days and tell myself to play 8 11 21 44 49 22 in Powerball Lottery, I'd make a cool 56 million and then let Dr. Who make me into the bionic boobonic woman. xxx Jessica

• September 15, 2012 2:00 AM BST
    LOL... yes, that would certainly make life easier if you had 56 million in your back pocket.

• September 22, 2012 10:22 PM BST
    I'm so sorry but I can only think about David Tennant when I see the TARDIS!!!!! Maybe Mandy will more constructive in a reply........?
    • 434 posts
    September 26, 2012 3:11 AM BST
    I would go back to when I was raising my children all by myself and say... "Your time WILL come"
  • September 26, 2012 7:31 PM BST
    I would tell myself - Hang in there, it does get better. BTW: Don't date Deidre, take care of your body as it will make what you plan in the future MUCH easier!! (transitioning).

Finally, don't invest in that Dot Com company, the money would be better used for your medical transitioning.
    • 126 posts
    September 28, 2012 8:32 PM BST

I would have to go back to this point in my life and say, "Its ok, not everyone will understand, but your mum and dad will still love you"