Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » The Australian Forum » Electrolysis recommendation in Sydney

Electrolysis recommendation in Sydney

Tags : None
  • Can anyone recommend a good electrolysis place in Sydney to start my beard removal?

October 15, 2012 1:19 AM BST
  • Well, in the absence of any replies I am trying out Permanence in Drummoyne who at least officially support the local Gender Centre. So I expect they have done a fair number of TG clients. I shall keep everyone updated as to how it goes.
      October 18, 2012 9:21 AM BST
  • Advanced Electrolysis Centre 9 George St
    Sydney. www.aecsydney.com.au

I found this on Polare p43 refer Gender Centre web page

We would like to know your results
    <p>ooxxoo</p>
      October 19, 2012 4:37 AM BST
  • I preferred one west of the city where I could drive to and park. I shall indeed update this post after I have had my first session.
      October 19, 2012 12:36 PM BST
  • Had my consultation and first session. Wasn't overly painful. They do a 100% galvanic job, so each needle is in for 5 minutes. During this first session he used just 1 machine, but the next time, he will use 2 machines and 32 needles simultaneously. Between 120-150 hours was the estimate with two machines. Next session will be 3 hours and will be in 2 weeks time as I will be away next week.
      October 24, 2012 3:41 AM BST
  • Whats the cost per session?
    To love what one has is to be resigned to never get what one wants. Natalie Clifford Barney.
      November 7, 2012 12:09 PM GMT
  • I am on their "accelerator" programme - which is 2 machines and 32 simulataneous probes. 3 hours session of that is $425 and the 4th hour is an extra $70. Its pure galvanic (no blend, just plain DC).
      November 7, 2012 2:27 PM GMT
  • wow, I dont know if I could handle 4 hours worth in one go :?

Good luck to you. I still have some hair to remove but am lucky that no one notices anymore, even after a couple of days :)
    To love what one has is to be resigned to never get what one wants. Natalie Clifford Barney.
      November 9, 2012 8:20 PM GMT
  • Hi

I went to Laser Razor at Newtown.

I think it works out cheaper and less painful.

I am also very happy with the results

CB xx

December 19, 2012 8:24 AM GMT
  • Was this laser or electrolysis Chalice ?
    <p>ooxxoo</p>
      December 19, 2012 9:31 PM GMT
  • Hi Joanna

Sorry for the delay.

No. It was Laser Hair removal.

I'm too much od a woos for electrolysis unless you knock me out first.

CBxx

December 23, 2012 9:03 AM GMT