Helloooo! <3

Tags : None
  • Hi there i'm Alice, i just wanted to post a hello or introduction or something.
    i am...currently still an admirer, but have decided to tackle my desire to dress like a woman without having to sexualise it. but i don't want to say i am a cross dresser or transgender or anything because i have not truly accepted that part of me yet, and i dress up whenever i cn, which is usually not a lot.

i just want to get to know people with this trans situation, and open myself up to understand my feeling and ideas on the whole thing :)

i'm pretty dang friendly so idk if you wanna chat or send a message or whatever, you can ^^!

umm i would put more here but i don't want it to be too long so...bye! ^^

October 16, 2012 4:09 PM BST
  • Hi Alice! I'm Tatianna. I'm new here myself and I think you and I have some things in common. You expressed some feelings that I too have been dealing with, but only came here recently for. If you want to share feelings with each other and chat, I'm totally willing, cause I'm pretty dang friendly myself lol
      November 6, 2012 7:05 AM GMT
  • To all Young Members:

Please be careful not to reveal too many personal details about yourself and never divulge you private email address or telephone number to anybody just because they appear 'nice'.  Always use the Private Messaging system that we have on this site to 'chat' to somebody.

If you decide after getting to know somebody via the Private Messaging here on this site, that you would like to meet somebody in person - always arrange to meet them in a very public place, never meet them at their own home first - and make sure that somebody knows who you are meeting, where and when - and arrange for them to give you a call on your mobile and hour or so after you have arranged to meet to check on your safety.  Preferably pass on the person you are meeting's contact details so that if something should go amiss, at least somebody knows where to start looking for you.

Other than that, enjoy meeting other people and letting your feminmine side show through.

Carol Uren (Site Moderator)

November 6, 2012 11:50 AM GMT