We are doomed, so DON'T PANIC AAAAAHHHHHHH...

• 106 posts
    December 19, 2012 1:29 PM GMT
    Since it's going to be the end of the world in couple of days, I have decided to be in the pub.  Tomorrow because if the world ends, at least I won't be sober and if happens on the evening of the 21st, then I will be in the pub anyway and as The Hitchhiker's Guide says "Don't panic."
  • December 19, 2012 5:49 PM GMT
    Suzy, it isn't going to happen. I was in Peru at the beginning of this year and I carefully checked a lot of their calendars - and they all go up to 31st December. Now, if even the direct descendants of the Mayan civilisation don't believe in this, I think I will give it a miss to LOL
    • 106 posts
    December 19, 2012 5:52 PM GMT
    Damm, I thought I found an excuse to go to the pub. I will just go and sob quietly in my corner now.

Sob, sob.
    • 1195 posts
    December 21, 2012 9:33 PM GMT
    You can still make it to the pub - cheers!
    I don't plan on going "quietly into the night."
    Gracie
    • 2358 posts
    December 22, 2012 2:21 PM GMT
    Sounds good to me Grace xxXxxx I'm on my way.
    • 106 posts
    December 22, 2012 8:14 PM GMT
    It's like trains and buses, doesn't run on time and then 3 or 4 come along at the same time. It's either that or it didn't fancy going out in the rain.
    • 106 posts
    December 23, 2012 8:19 AM GMT
    I found out from another website that the end of the world wasn't on Friday but on Monday, which I think makes more sense after reading and hearing aout warnings of road and rail travel in the South West of Britain and I have to travel to my parents tomorrow.
  • December 25, 2012 1:30 AM GMT
    I seem to have survived the end of the world. Is there anybody out there from TGS? Could we start a new society where we all wear exactly what we want and no-one minds, and I'm going to wear a little black dress with heels and pearls thank you.
  • December 25, 2012 1:34 AM GMT
    Oh dear, I seem to posted the same message twice. Where's that delete button? Maybe it didn't make it past the End Times...
    This post was edited by Former Member at December 27, 2012 6:50 PM GMT
    • 106 posts
    December 27, 2012 3:14 PM GMT
    It may have decided not to bother as it was raining all the time.