Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » What a wonderful day! my own professional photo-shoot

What a wonderful day! my own professional photo-shoot

Tags : None
  • i have just had the most wonderful day in a long long time!  Today had been long in the planning – an afternoon hours long photo-shoot with a professional photographer.  i had taken advantage of an online special offer back in July last year and then arranged for Mistress’ daughter, a qualified beautician, to do my make-up and accompany me on the shoot along with Mistress.  The timing had to be today because it was the first and only day for a long time that we were all in town.

Yesterday, i visited Mistress’ daughter and did all of her ironing while discussing what i would wear for the photo shoot.  i had already got my maid’s uniform at her house but also took along a maroon faux leather mini-skirt and a pretty blouse to wear on the way to the shoot and for the first part of the shoot.  i also took along some red lingerie and some black and we decided on the red.  So, this morning, i arrived in good time at Mistress’ daughter’s house and, after a coffee, sat with her while she did my nails and then applied my make-up – going for the smokey-eyed look.  i had bought some stick on 3-D nail transfers because i would only have to remove any polish applied at the end of the day before going home to my wife and these were applied first and looked great!  Next came the primer, foundation, powder and then the eye make up followed by false eyelashes, blusher and, after stopping for another coffee and some cake, lipstick.  She did a wonderful job and as impressed as i was when i first looked at myself, i was even more astonished once i put on my wig and did my hair!

The make-up session, including time out for coffees took just under 2 hours and then i dressed “en femme”,  loaded the car and then set off for the shoot, collecting Mistress on the way.  Unfortunately, her daughter was unable to come to the shoot but she had phoned ahead to Mistress to say how fabulous i looked and Mistress confirmed that when she set eyes on me as i entered her house.  Mistress and i have been like ships passing in the night these last months and had not seen each other for a long time so it was really good chatting and catching up in the car on the 1 hours drive to the photographers.

Once at the photographers, we were greeted and given an excellent coffee to drink while we chatted with the photographer about what we hoped to achieve with the session.  He was great.  completely unfazed by taking pictures of a transgender person and took an interest in Mistress’ and my relationship and clearly understood that there needed to be a slightly kinky but tasteful element to the pictures.  i felt quite relaxed talking to him before the shoot but as we started i felt quite nervous, worried whether my facial expression would be natural enough and whether the poses he wanted me to take would look relaxed rather than stiff but i need not have worried, the photographer was terrific and talked me through the poses and the looks he wanted me to take just as i had seen professional models and photographers do on fashion shoots and he continually encouraged and supported me.  

The session went really well, so well in fact that we extended well over the hour and ran into the time allocated for reviewing the pictures afterwards which we all agreed could be done at a later date – next Wednesday in fact.  So, i will not get to see the results of the shoot until next week and am now eagerly and excitedly awaiting my return visit.  Sadly, readers of my blog will also have to wait to see the pics but i promise to post some if not all of them once i get them.  The pictures he took were a nice mix of glamorous, sexy, cheeky and a little kinky but all very tasteful and i have to say that i fully enjoyed the session and playing the model for the afternoon.  Mistress enjoyed the session also and was invaluable in stepping in to adjust my hair on occasion and in making suggestions as to how a particular pose might be improved.  We all had a great time.

In fact, i thoroughly enjoyed the whole day, having the make-over in the morning was a lot of fun and it was such a pity Mistress’ daughter could not join us on the shoot but she will get to see the benefits of her handiwork once we get the pictures.  The make-up was so good that when we returned to Mistress’ house and i had to change back into male mode, i really did not want to remove the make-up at all.  i looked and felt so feminine, it was wonderful but sadly all good things must come to an end and remove the make-up i did.  i now look forward eagerly and excitedly to next Wednesday when Mistress and i will get to see the pictures before we head off to spend 2 nights together in a hotel south of Perth.  It will be wonderful to spend some extended quality time with Mistress – something which is exciting in itself, but now with the added bonus of having some pictures to go through and share it is all the more exciting.

January 24, 2013 2:40 PM GMT