Would You Date Your Male Self?

• 1 posts
    January 31, 2013 6:51 PM GMT

This guestion is fascinating at the least. Answers can be humorous- sure! what a stud. To heck no! what a jerk!

Seriously though, when you scratch the surface so many other variables come to light.

Did you or are you carrying any of your personal hobbies and interests with you during your transistion? Would that be a drawing card?

How did you treat women as a guy? Would that make you a "catch"?

I could go on and on but this is a great topic to play with because we all have different angles to add!

• 13 posts
    February 1, 2013 12:53 AM GMT
    Would I date my male self? The first problem with that statement is there has never has been a male self to date! Sure on the outside I appeared male but I never have been male. This brings up am argument I frequently have with my wife. We find a magic wand that grants only one wish, I always say I would just correct the mistake and make me a gg, where as she would make me totally male. It always exasperates me because I cannot figure out why having fallen in love with me would she want to become something I never was. But getting back to your question, sure dating myself would be the easiest think going. There wouldn't be any false expectations, unfulfilled needs or misunderstandings. What more could I ask for? (except the magic wand, in my hand)
  • March 14, 2013 3:17 PM GMT

no i wouldnt date myself . inmyself as a male ifound to many stereotypes or images inmy head.

to many pregwises and just down right hard headedness

• 308 posts
    March 22, 2013 2:51 AM GMT
    Wow what a question, but to the point. Heck no...LOL. I do not know how my wife puts up with me and my fem identity.
    Tammy