Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Female to Male » female to male surgery

female to male surgery

Tags : None
  • i was asked to write something about f2m and what we have to go though, first i will list all the core surgery procedures then try and put it into a form most people will understand, now i need to pointout im dislicex so my spelling will be a bit strange.

Right so the core surgerys are as follows, bi-lateral mastectomy, reduction mammoplasty, hysterectomy, salpingectomy, vaginectomy, oophorectomy, phalloplasty, urethroplasty, scrotoplasty with testicular prostheses oh plus hormone therapy.

Rights the techinque bit done, now for the down to earth bit.

The first procedure is bust removal where all the breast tissue is removed and in cases the nipples have to be reprocisand, there is a risk that the nipplles will not re-take and will not grow back so  inthese caese prostheses are used. Thats the easy bit, you are strapped after surgery and will come out with drains in for a while sorry  not sure on the timing on that.

Grion surgery for f2m is longer than m2f. first there is the hysterectomy, then the reasignment can begin after being on hormone treatment for at least 12months our gion area changes and our clictrous swell to at least 2/3 inches in size and the lips also swell. the clitrous top becomes the head of the penis and the rest stays at the bottom of the penis so you can masterbate and enjoy it with no production of fliud, the lips become the scrotom with  prostheses testicals used  how ever if you wish to be able to have an arection after 12 months then one of the testicals will be a small pump. The penis is gernerally taken from your lower arm and a skin graphed is taken from the bottom to replace where the penis graphed has been taken, the urether track has to been extended so you can wee, i believe you stay in for eight days and you come out with a cathater in with is removed locally.

This is just a very rough guild as to what happens please correct if i have made a mistake but i have done loads of research so its close. 

February 8, 2013 8:11 PM GMT
  • I have moved this from the General forum, please remember this site is all inclusive, all embracing, please support our brothers and try to understand their problems and what they undergo to be themselves. things I never even imagined.
    Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      February 13, 2013 8:43 PM GMT
    thanks for this post am planning on getting my bi-lateral surgery at the end of this year or the first of next year. I have done research on it but didnt know there was a chance of losing the nipples.
      May 7, 2013 5:34 PM BST