Warm Greetings <3

• March 3, 2013 7:44 PM GMT

Warm Greetings!

My name is Danielle Lavender, and I live in Daytona Beach, Florida with my loving supportive boyfriend. This is the first Transgender support site that I have ever been a part of, and I just wanted to say hello to all my TG sisters and brothers out there!

I am very friendly, open minded, and a bit silly sometimes, but I am a good and steadfast friend. I enjoy fellowship with friends; and sometimes spend time with them at the mall or other such locations. I also enjoy meeting others of all walks of life, creeds and backgrounds; and I also enjoy taking walks in the park, creative writing (like poetry and musings), drawing and painting, and I have many interests in LGBTQ History, World History, Literature and the arts.

I am EXTREMELY new at the transition of becoming female, though with the support of good friends, and self-empowerment, I know that I will be successful in mirroring my outside appearance with the woman that is within.

Currently, I haven't taken any hormones, or underwent any modification as of yet. However, I will soon take the next steps after compiling my colleciton of research and notes so that I will be properly educated in the events that are to come in my transitionary phases.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting new friends here, and I hope that I will be a valuable supportive friend as I know that I will find ones who will be to me.