Hi.....again !

Tags : None
  • Hi Girls

I am one of the 'old girls' from the Trannyweb days...used to be Sarah Jane Valentine before coming out as Catie Maye 4 years ago. Now definitely very out and 'frilly' proud in Milton Keynes, just down the road.
    I am currently travelling around the world...yes lingerie and dresses fill most of my rucksack !
    I am currently working on a book 'Men Can Wear Dresses' and producing more of the doodles with a TG message....
    Don't have any decent pics...so profile pic...one of the early doodles.
    Will upgrade when I can find decent Internet here in our little pink camper van in NZ
    Love to all
    Catie Maye xx This post was edited by Catie Maye at April 7, 2013 5:46 AM BST
      April 6, 2013 10:42 PM BST

Hi Catie, best of luck in your travels and other endeavors. If you're ever in the Seattle area during your journey, please drop me a line, I'd be glad to meet up for a bite to eat or something. Take care and good wishes. Hugs...Joni Mari

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      April 28, 2013 4:56 PM BST
  • Hi Joni

What a lovely thought...thank you
    We are due to arrive In LA mid July and we have 9 weeks in America....was thinking West Coast few weeks... South, maybe Miami...and East Coast into Canada... any suggestions appreciated.
    We have been travelling 6 months....Asia, Australia...currently in NZ.
    I love travelling but getting glammed up in a camper van...well !
    I miss my Karen Millen dresses, heels and having more than one colour of nail varnish...oh well
    Thank you again for your kind offer...you never know
    Hugs
    Catie xx
    This post was edited by Catie Maye at April 28, 2013 5:56 PM BST
      April 28, 2013 5:52 PM BST

Hi Catie, wow, that's quite an itinerary, it sounds so fun and exciting, I'm envious. Drop me a line when you're here in the States and if you make it as far north as Seattle (a great city for girls like us) just drop me a line a few days ahead of time and we can see about meeting up. Have fun on your travels, best of luck and take care. Hugs...Joni Mari

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      April 29, 2013 4:27 PM BST