Hate, I can`t find a positive in that!

• April 11, 2013 8:22 PM BST

Ok, I`ve read quite a lot of posts & forum here. I`ve certainly disagreed with folk, & have found little in common or little to like in some folk. I`m not speaking about here now. I`m talking in general. I`ve had people be extremely cruel & spiteful to me. Ive been attacked while talking on a public telephone. For no other reason, than i was a white person in the wrong place. I`ve been stabbed 3 times. I`ve been hit over the head with bottles & attacked with iron bars. If I deserved this, is hard to say. Each time I was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time. As a 3 year old child in a childrens home. i was forced to eat a bar of soap. For using foul language. I was also as a 6 yr old the only child in the class not allowed to go on a school outing. My first wife had an affair & left me. All of what I`ve just mentioned, could have led me to hate, the individuals who inflicted these injuries to me. I`ve read here how there are Trans haters, & they are hated by the trans community. Margret Thatcher died the other day, & there are many here who also declared their hatred for her. There are masogeonists, gay haters. There where my father comes from, Christian haters, also Muslem haters, meat haters. In fact there is probably a hater for practically anything you want to mention. So my question about hate is, "WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO; & WHERE IS THE POSITIVE IN IT?" I refuse to hate the people who attacked me, or stabbed me. I refuse to hate the child abusers who forced me to eat a bar of soap. I definately refuse to hate my first wife. Who is one of my closest friends, & like a sister to me. I refuse to give a person, who has done me or others wrong  credence, by hating them. hate is a negative energy, it gives no joy. It gives no peace of mind. All it does is destroy, & perpertrate more hatred. it is soul destroying. It`s ugly & drains the goodness from you. So when you say you hate. I believe you are destroying the most precious gift mankind has. The gift of love. I believe in people, I believe in trying to be a person you can rely on. I belive that if you are a good person in deed. that should be reward enough. So when someone does something that makes you feel you are entitled to hate them. why not instead, not hate them?

Love Daisy

This post was edited by Former Member at April 11, 2013 8:23 PM BST
    • 376 posts
    April 11, 2013 8:55 PM BST

Hi Daisy.

I cannot hate anyone but I can take a very strong disliking to them when they attack me for being myself. That maybe wrong but a simple sorry would solve it all because I am forgiving.

I wrote this not long after my life was threatend last year .

Why would anyone hate me?

Do they think I am different?

If they do , then that makes them different to me.

But  I don't hate them,

So that means I am different.

What it actually means is I am better than them.

What gives anyone the right to hate me anyway?

I respect others around me so I deserve the same.

In reality my life is harder than theirs so I deserve more.

I don't want more,

I just want the same is that to much to ask?

We live in a world of different people,

That's what makes it special

I am not special I am just plain me

but I am also proud to be me.

My hope is that one day a small word will become a big word

That word is "Respect" just seven letters long

The same as there are days in a single week.

One single week in my life is one more week of teaching;

Teaching strangers and freinds alike that I am myself and proud of it.

Life maybe strange but I am not "Narrow minds are though"

Tomorrow is yet another day and I look forward to it.

My name is Julia Ford and I am Transexual.

I am not bothered by that

So why should anyone else be?.

I am going to miss you but I will look in from outside to see whats going on

Take care.

Love and best wishes .

Julia xx

This post was edited by Former Member at April 11, 2013 9:30 PM BST
  • April 11, 2013 11:26 PM BST
    Julia,
    why anyone should be bothered by you being a transexual, I`ve no idea. I personally just see the person. I read your comments, & hear a good person. I look at your photo & see a good person. I hope your with us for a long time yet darling. I dont give a F!"K, what others may think of you. You are a goddess, who is honest open & giving with a huge heart. Those who don`t see it, are the ones with a problem.
    love Daisy
    • 143 posts
    July 17, 2013 9:43 PM BST
    Hello All, Just some thoughts from Briana Q :
    I am in total sync with the non-hate philosophy - it is a negative energy that I cannot hold and do not wish to embody in any form. Most people I know realize this about me and consider me a person they enjoy having around - as one of my close friends puts it - 'she's the happiest person I have every known'. I learn from events that happen to me and avoid those people in the future. I will not even make them a part of my dialogue of my life, for it is mine and no one elses. I will not empower them by thinking of them or verbalizing them unless there is a need to. I can easily realize that each of them has little to no space in their heart or mind for me since they have more than likely moved on to others to heckle, hurt and harass. Why would I give them any of my life span, my memory, my energy? Hatred has no constructive agent to it whatsoever. Hate is a draining, self-absorbing, and ultimately self-destructive force.
    Take time to look at a blog I did on the list of observations and/or rules as it were I employ and strongly live be at all times. It notes we live on the same mud ball, have limited resources and limited time - it is probably best to be as positive and constructive as one can given these are universal and unavoidable truths. No great person of history was a hating person. All great people have two things in common - they are realists - they see things as they are and deal with them and they are optimists at the same time - they take what there is and look to the future, to tomorrow. Accident or not, our eyes look in the manner in which we should - forward. 
    All the best to each one in the journey. hugs, Briana : )
  • July 17, 2013 10:07 PM BST

All i can say in respnse Briana.

I admire your philosophy.................

love Daisy

• 376 posts
    September 9, 2013 3:49 PM BST

Daisy . If you do ever look in from outside I have missed you . You were a good friend to me on here and to many good people leave here . Now it is goodbye from both of us .

Julia xxx

• June 4, 2014 4:09 PM BST

Just looked back and found this. Should be re-named the Goodbye thread .

• M G
    • 373 posts
    June 5, 2014 4:32 AM BST
    And the hello thread? The IIII'mmm ba-ack thread?
    : )