short attention span

• April 27, 2013 8:17 PM BST

I`m not sure how many of you here, have a short attention span. I`m certainly in that mould. I`m a full member here. I browse the home page, forums & add my two penneth, here & there. What I really enjoy though, is the personal contact afforded me through the Instant Messenger. So you can possibly imagine the disappointment, at not being able to use it at present. I`m certainly in no way complaining about the upgrade. I`m certain it will be fantastic, when the gremlins have been chased out of the system. Alas, I`m bored waiting for it. I do use the social & music chat room, but for whatever reasons. I`m often sitting there alone. You may ask why not use the main chat room? To be honest, I`m not comfortable baring my soul to a room full of people, & also not comfortable reading mulitple choice responses to peoples problems. Please don`t think this a judgement! I`m just stating my feelings towards it. Many people have benifited, from the care & advice meeted out there. This is one of the reasons I miss the I.M. facility. If I need to speak about my problems. I can do it in private, with the firends I`ve made here. Anyway, as I stated at the front. I have a short attention span. So having no instant form of communication. I`m at a loss as to what to do here. I`ve browsed the forums. (those that can hold my interest) posted a few new pictures. Responded to any comments. Now I`m in limbo. So i think I`m gonna take a little break from GS, untill the new ungrades are running smoothly. Selfish I know. So for those of you who may wonder where I am. I`ll be back. When I can chat with my friends, & not have to navigate the entire internet to find the home page.

• 376 posts
    April 27, 2013 9:41 PM BST

Oh Daisy! I am sure you can find something to post. If you need a chat my telephone number is 999 But only use it in an emergency.

BIG HUG

Julia xxx

• 106 posts
    April 29, 2013 3:34 PM BST
    I do know what you mean Daisy and I don't have a short attention span........
  • April 29, 2013 3:47 PM BST

now what was that we were

• 214 posts
    April 29, 2013 6:23 PM BST

Hi Daisy, I know what you mean -it is a bit fustrating just now -, but im sure it will be worth it in the end ,, The big problem seems to be how to get back to the home page -- well the secret is -- click on the Gs logo at top left -- it even says "home" lol ----

Hugs Rosie