Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Female to Male » Just a newbs intro... lol

Just a newbs intro... lol

Tags : None
  • Hello everyone. New to this site, and just wanted to throw a post up... kinda saying hi and what not. I came here to hopefully make some new friends and ppl to talk to. I have had my share of issues in this life, and esp with coping with my gender and in the dating world. I live in the bible belt, it's really hard to meet ppl. On top of having social anxiety, I really don't meet many ppl irl. Most ppl come and go in a matter of months. There's alot of judgemental, close minded ppl around here. My main issue I have had with dating around here, is the fact, most ppl are "strict" lesbian and don't want the end result of male.... Or bi girls who want a "real" man after a short period of time or want a 3-way relationship. It does make things rather difficult. I have a girl now though, who seems to be different from the rest, thankfully. I am glad she is supportive of me. I go by male, though I have not had any surgeries yet, or any t-injections. I will be looking into finding a dr and a therapist to talk to for approvals and such in the future. But I have to be myself, surgeries or not. Some days it's really hard. But I am who I am. Always will be. I've always been very male, even since a little kid. 

May 13, 2013 2:45 PM BST

Well welcome to the group I know how your feeling and I'm a friend who will always be around to help you out. Being on the Bible belt must be very difficult for you and it is important you have a strong support system especially before you start to transition. I myself have just started my hormone therapy and had my first injection yesterday. I'm really glad your going to go through the route of getting a doctor because it is very dangerous to transition without the help of a doctor. Let me know if you have any questions or just need someone to talk to. I'm really glad you have a girl who is willing to accept you for who you truly are. Let me know if you have any questions as well I have jumped through a lot of hoops to get where I am and should be able to answer any question you might have and if not I have friends further in thr process who I could ask and to find the answer to your questions.

May 16, 2013 3:17 PM BST