How droll

Tags : None
  • Joke of the day   http://gendersociety.com/forums/topic/7396/joke-of-the-day

Big Cheif No bull, was walking in the mountains, with his youngest son, having quality time together,
    The son asked his father, ''Oh wise and venerable chief, why is my older brother called Brave Bear?''
    The father replied, ''The day your brother was born, I was walking in the woods alone, contemplating life and wondering when the white eyes would give us back our land, when I came across a bear being attached by a pack of wolves, the bear fought bravely, sustaing some horrific wounds but prevailed and overcome the wolves winning the day, it was then that I heard your mothers cry as she gave birth, I took the bears courage to be a sign, hence your brothers name, he will be known all over this land for his courage and fortitude''

''Oh father, you are so wise and deep'' said the son, ''Why is my sister called Laughing brook?''
    well said the father ''I was sitting by the stream, the sound of the water passing over the rocks making a happy sound,
    thinking about how the white eyes have stolen our land, when again I heard the birthing cry of your mother, and in that time
    of uncertainty and tribulations, thought how happy the sound of the stream, so called your sister Laughing Brook she will be forever known in this land as the happy one''

''Oh father you truly are a wonderful and deep thoughtful man'' said the son.

The father replied, ''You will also learn wisdom being a great peace maker and a strong warrior fighting the cause of our nation,
    being known all over this land as ..... Two Dogs Shagging the peace maker along with your twin sister ...bitch on Heat''

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      May 15, 2013 9:54 PM BST
  • i got a cramp in my side laughing so hard

May 15, 2013 9:57 PM BST
  • Oh, that's just not right!

May 15, 2013 10:06 PM BST
  • This is putting the fun and life back here . Crissie I am going no-where we will see this through. xxxxxx

May 15, 2013 10:34 PM BST