Strange things that have hapened to me in my life.

• 376 posts
    May 16, 2013 8:04 PM BST

Not really something I talk about much but this has been going on since I was a very small child. I see things! and I know things before they happen. Its not the same as the film The Sixth Sense but it is a bit like it in some ways.

Yes I see dead people and have since as long as I can remember. If you do not believe in ghosts then you have not had an open mind.

I cannot escape these lost souls as I call them , if I move home then more follow but never the same ones. I currently have 2 adults and a child here in this home (don't tell the council tax people they will demand more money).

You here about haunted places or houses it is rubbish it is the person they haunt and why I have no idea but they seem attracted to me.

A few years ago now I was in my local Morrisons and this strange woman came up to me and said , You should not be here! Me being me said  Yeah I know I should have gone to Tesco ,she then said you know what i mean , I did but how did she know? She then went on to say things only I knew about my life and a deceased person. She said I have followed you (nut case alert) She said you are one of them (is this an insult?) She said you have an Aurora around you! Dam Ready Brek it makes you glow lol. We had a conversation for about an hour and she was not after money because she was just telling me what only I and a deceased person knew. The you should not be here were the first words I heard after waking up in hospital , one minute I was in town the next thing I knew I was in hospital hearing you should not be here , my actual response was I know I should be in Top Shop because the last I could remember I was looking in the window of it. I had colapsed for some reason but they fixed me and I went home.

Back to the strange woman! She asked me am I bothered by them (she even knew that) I said no they don't harm me and their tricks are sometimes very funny but they never help towards the bills. This woman told me something is bothering you but it is ok , I pointed to a checkout and said it is there it is everywhere I go , the till said 11.11 and it was chechout number 11 , those numbers haunt me everyday of my life and I have always dreaded 11th of November but nothing ever happens so its not a date but it means something , I have googled it but there are so many answers.

When the woman said I will leave you now but I am always here and I know how to find you , I suddenly thought was she really there? Were people in Morrisons watching me have a conversation with myself or no-one they could see?.

I have to leave this here but I will let you know why I am telling you this later but please feel free to respond.

Julia .

This post was edited by Former Member at May 16, 2013 8:06 PM BST
    • 114 posts
    May 16, 2013 8:25 PM BST

oooh! thats spooky Julia. i come from a family who believe in "something" after death..not a religous family but open minded to the possibilities of alternate consciousness. my dad passed two years ago and my mum and sister were crying the other day while remembering him..then the television switched on by itself..changed channels twice..then switched off...all the while, the remote was sitting on the coffee table. then the room went cold, and my sister got the most delightful sense of happiness..this was all in a short space of time.

im always open minded about this sort of thing, but to be honest, ive never experienced anything...and ive been to the most haunted location in the world where nowt happened, but i enjoy the thought of something else goin on after we die.

This post was edited by Debbie Davies at May 16, 2013 8:25 PM BST
  • May 16, 2013 8:41 PM BST

When I moved into my aunts place, I had no idea what would follow, I had some pretty "interesting" experiences to say the least, I felt that they were important enough that I submitted them in a short manuscript to a local author, and I got it published.  As to the idea of an open mind, I have always believed that there was always "something out there", I think the reason that most people won't believe in something like this is that they have not had their own personal event.  More details to follow...... 

• 376 posts
    May 16, 2013 9:57 PM BST

No its not spooky Debs sometimes its fun (sometimes) just a few weeks ago I was in my kitchen and there was a fork on the work top (not a garden fork one you eat with or in my case not a lot) This fork was just there it is an object "but" I watched it lift up! not off the work top but like it would if you put your finger on the tines the handle lifts up and it did, then went down again , I stood there and said do that again but nothing happened so I said please , no nothing ok game over. I have electrical things turn on and off too , I put something down to go make a cup of tea and when I come back it has gone , I find it but no-where near where I left it.

I have been having very strong dreams lately about someone who is still alive but I was not allowed contact with her after revealing my true gender. She was in hospital very close to death! An hour or two the doctors said and she will be gone . I sat with her holding her hand and I can remember saying these words "If there is a God you bastard then take me and let her live" She was 14 years old at the time. The doctors cannot explain how she woke up and made a full recovery (No religous nutters please) people die everyday from what she had.

My dreams! She is so close to me yet so far away and she is crying out for help! She is crying out for me. These dreams are so real not like normal dreams I can even feel her and feel whatever pain she is going through . Last night I was holding her in my arms in a dream but I could really feel her.

I have no idea where she lives now and she has no idea where I live but I feel like I now need to find her to see if she does need me.

The times we spent together from the day she was born were so special to us both . She thought I had special powers , its true , she would say to me things like channel 4 are doing a competition to meet Atomic Kitten can you win them? Not can you try it was can you win them , I entered and did win and whislt on the phone entering I said please let her have this , there was no person on the line to hear me it was automated , so she got her wish . This happened on many occasions , there is a competition in the Sun newspaper to win the top 100 CD albums can you win them for me? I entered and I won. There is a competion to be a V.I.P Guest at channel 4s pop beach and meet all the stars can you win them please you can come too? I entered and I won. There seems like there is still a bond between us and I have never stopped loving her and never can. If it is this cry for help in my dreams it just seems to real to ignore , I think I am going to have to trace her I have my ways.

Julia.

PS: Genevieve thank you too.

• 114 posts
    May 16, 2013 10:02 PM BST

..wow Julia.....can you win the lottery for me? ill buy you somethin nice! Wink

seriously, thats a strange dream..i hope you get to resolve it. xxxx

• May 16, 2013 11:15 PM BST

I dont believe in ghosts in any shape or form at all. Trust me sweetie my mind isnt closed to anything whatsoever! If it brings you comfort and helps you explain the world around you then hold onto it with both hands. Honestly, whatever floats yer boat.

To me the sheer scale and complexity of the universe and the laws of physics that bind it together, are far more beautiful and wondrous than anything the human imagination could ever dream up. That floats my boat and then some!

Psychosis is real. 100% guaranteed real. Thats a fact.

• 376 posts
    May 17, 2013 12:54 AM BST

Debs the lottery is a fix but if you like I can mail you 6 numbers , I won't say you will hit the jackpot but you will get more back than you put on. 10 goes is all it will take that is 5 weeks Wed and Sat and you will be better off.  3 or 4 Weeks ago there was a woman in front of me in a shop buying some scratch cards , I looked at the display and told her to buy that one (pointing to it) No she said I will stick with these , I told her again but she was not going to buy it and I had no intention of before I told her to and she refused. That scratch card is in my bedroom somewhere and it is a £100 winner , stupid woman I did tell her.

Maggie you don't have to believe but if you were like me it would take no convincing , and thats not wishing you were like me I am not that cruel.

Ok Professors hat on. Professor Julia Ford here from the university of life (and death and inbetween bits) BSC . OBE . MBE . OMG .FART.ECT

In all of my years the ones I have seen are from the past and I mean the past not like dressed in 80s or 90s gear in platform boots ect not what you call eye on fashion type ghosts. They are like the little girl here dressed in what I would call war time stuff 40s or pre. Now with my professor hat on I rekon a person dies and another is born and the soul goes into the new born . So in time during history like war time when more people were dieing than being born the souls had No-where to go (they are lost in limbo, in my fecking home). So it is reincarnation and with my professors hat still on that could be why we are trans. Some stupid bloke died the minute I was born and I got his bloody body when in my previous life I was a woman. I just thought of that all by myself I am a genius of the lamp thing.

Professor Julia ford.

• 114 posts
    May 17, 2013 1:01 AM BST

strangely enough..your latter comments mirror my own thinking. as i said previously..my family were open to all ideas about this..and so i looked at all religions. esp indian on the subject. now ive seen people being regressed by a hypnotist  and ive often thought...i bet if i do that..ill be spouting off about being a female..but..is that conscious or un conscious thought? wishful thinking?  if i was a female in a previous life..THATS why im like this now!..

• 434 posts
    May 17, 2013 3:45 AM BST

There is no such thing as "Male Pattern Baldness"... guys just get "crop circles" on their head. Wink

• May 17, 2013 6:28 AM BST

My only "ghost" experience was at a B&B in Elgin where occasionaly (what sounded like) someone wearing  heavy boots would walk the lenghth of the attic with the frequency of the footsteps increasing.  It had been going on since the people who owned the place moved in and for many years before.  I had a look in the attic.  It was just the usual lots of walkboards, a lot of old junk, dust, and a water tank.  Now this is the good bit.  For the "ghost" to stomp uninteruppted from one end of the attic without stopping it would have to pass through the water tank.  I tried it myself you had to stop and shuffle round the tank.  I heard this on five occasions and was certainly not the only one.

I have no explanation but it was very strange.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

• May 17, 2013 12:38 PM BST

some of my friends know all to well when i get a bad feeling to stop doing what ever it is they are doing and just kindly walk away

and 2 of them know all to well how painful it can get if they dont

i saw my friend liam get seriously hurt after falling 20 ft from a rope swing 2x the first time was what i saw in my head and the second time was after i said lets go i got a bad feeling and he desided before we go im going to have 1 last go he spent the rest of that week in intensive care and the first thing he said when he wasnt completely off his head on painkillers was next time you say something think im going to put off that last go m8

the thing is all though i saw it happen it was 1 of many things i saw that didnt happen the bad feeling was the fact that i saw only bad things from that swing

i also feel everything its not like in a film or anything iv been asked many times why i just started crying for no reason and thats all i said its nothing but some things are quite painful take that swing incedent when it happened in my head all i felt was

a really dry feeling arm like when you have a dry throut and trying to swallow
    nasty ache in my head
    and really sick to a point where i thought i was going to be sick after i snapped back into reality

liam can only remember me saying ok iv got a bad feeling lets go and him saying ok 1 last go he cant even remember the rope snapping

this sort of thing is rare now but i don't see it as seeing the future or anything my friends see it as more real than i do they've witnessed me just frozen in deep thought before getting all upset etc and didn't even tell me till later that it happened

im a really gd observer and the brain is a very powerful computer and takes into account more than u even realize perhaps its got some extra abilities to predict whats possibly going to happen as a defense mechanism to stop u doing stupid things perhaps my mind saw that there was something about to fail on that swing subconsciously and played that out for me to stop me from hurting myself 

i always look at the most plausible explanation to why something happens and the above seems like the best explanation i can think of

• 376 posts
    May 17, 2013 4:15 PM BST

Hi Rebecca.

I was 10 years old and at school a place I hated and always wanted to get home. One day that changed! I knew something was wrong and I did not want to go home , it was my Mum and Dads wedding anniversary and they were going out that evening but I knew they were not. I felt a sense of loss and I knew what it was and I did finally go home , my Mother was saying wheres your Father we are going to be late I can still hear those words. Then came the knock on the door that I knew was coming. Sorry Mrs Ford your husband was killed at work this afternoon.

I knew he was gone I felt it.

Thanks , Julia x

• May 17, 2013 4:42 PM BST

so sorry julia ((Hugs))

i wouldnt know how to feel the loss of my mother or father think my heart would collapse in on itself so much no light would ever leave its surface again

i dont know my father at all hes never really bothered with me but im sure id still get upset if he was lost if his current drinking habits dont stop i think i will end up with a knock at the door too i talk to my nana and grandad his mam and dad

• 376 posts
    May 17, 2013 5:17 PM BST

No need to be sorry Rebecca things happen. I think I am to sensitive in more ways than one . Ok I am strong but at the same time extremely sensitive to what goes on around me. I blamed my Fathers death on myself for a long time because he used to call me his little boy and I knew I was not a boy.

XX