Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Female to Male » Finding the Suit and Tie for you

Finding the Suit and Tie for you

Tags : None

The site below is a website I found that can help any of us F2M's in buying the right suit and how to go about getting it. It gives guidlines on how the suit should look and even methods of tying a tie and bowtie. Hope this helps some of you. If you have any questions or comments please post. Also if you have any other websites that would be helpful for this topic feel free to post.  

http://www.ftmguide.org/suits.html

June 19, 2013 6:59 PM BST
  • It's not a bad idea to buy a classic suit that is always in style if you are short of money.  Double breasted navy blazer is a good choice.  I have one that I got in 1965 and I still get compliments on it the infrequent times I wear it.

"A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      June 27, 2013 8:51 PM BST
  • Hi All,

I am a Fashion student in the Uk looking for participants in my coursework. I am rebranding suit designer Brioni to be accesible for Trans-men, and need models for my campaign. This person would need to be quite confident in themselves, and as I can appreciate the struggle of transitioning I feel that I may be shooting in the dark here, but I would really like to be able to realise the idea I have to represent Trans-men in this industry. 

If you could please contact me if you are interested on - [email protected]

Kind regards,

Annabel Morris

November 22, 2016 3:25 PM GMT