Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » It's been a while...........

It's been a while...........

Tags : None
  • I would just like to say 'hello' to everyone on here, some of you will perhaps remember me, to many of you I will be new. Either way, I thought I would give a short history. 

I joined this site when it was TW back about 6-7 years ago now and was a chat hostess as well as being in overall charge of the forums, a role that passed to Christine who I have no doubt has been admirable. I left just as this site, GS, was launched and I won't go into details here as to why, as some of it is personal. I spoke to Katie at the time and decided to keep my account active, because, well, as a great man once said, "I'll be back!" And so I am. I hope some of my forum posts were useful to new members reading them for the first time, and I am looking forward to seeing old friends here as well as making new ones. My apologies to anyone over the last two years who has sent me a friend request. I wasn't ignoring you, I just havn't been online. (I'm not sure if the new site displays one's last log in anymore, that would have been the clue). I'm going to take some time to find my way around again and will no doubt pop into the chat room to say 'hello'. 

In the meantime, I will be browsing the forums and will add my two cents worth to the conversations in there and get a feel for this place again. As well as figuring out how everything works again!! Lol.

I look forward to chatting with you all. 

Nikki x

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      June 29, 2013 12:46 PM BST
  • Welcome home Nikki, I am one of the ones who joined after you went "on holiday" -- I'm not quite sure how it happened but I have ended up as moderator and news editor, lol. anyhow I'm looking forward to meeting up with you in the mad house (otherwise known as the chat room)

Hugs

Rosie

June 29, 2013 4:08 PM BST
  • Welcome Back Nikki, looking forward to chatting again and your input. Smile

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      June 29, 2013 8:46 PM BST
  • I will just be pretty quiet I think Christine, very unlike me I know! It looks like you have been doing a fantastic job though, which will have been much appreciated by everyone here. 

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      July 1, 2013 4:04 PM BST
  • Welcome back nikki your right its been awhile,
    I don't get chance to be on here much now myself
    But it's great that you are back,
      July 5, 2013 9:21 PM BST
  • Thank you Andi, it's nice to see that some familiar faces are still around. I hope you have been keeping well. 

July 11, 2013 12:56 PM BST
  • Welcome back, Nikki Smile

Hugs,

Judith

July 13, 2013 8:57 PM BST
  • hi,Welcome back.

silk bedding

July 25, 2013 2:48 AM BST