Research into Trans (UK Based)

• August 8, 2013 6:45 PM BST

Hey all

You might have seen this floating around on Facebook or Twitter already, but I am currently doing research into Gender Dysphoria and am in need of respondents to take a short survey.

If you define as trans, genderqueer, neutrois or anything other than the gender which you were assigned at birth please consider responding. It is very short, and should only take 5-10 minutes of your time.

The project is attempting to find out whether there is any link between Gender Dysphoria and the Autistic Spectrum. There is an explanation of the research project on the page, but if you have any further questions please do feel free to email me [[email protected]].

I'm particularly interested in UK residents, so I hope you guys can help me out

Please also share this widely. Thank You!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2NGXXP8

Kind Regards

Zoe Kristensen

• August 8, 2013 7:59 PM BST

The survey is flawed in that you can't get out of it.  When you press the 'Done' button on the final page, you are taken to what should be a hidden screen which evaluates the results.  If you then press the 'Done button on that page, you are taken back to the first page of the survey.

• August 8, 2013 8:05 PM BST

Thank you for letting me know. 

I've checked everything and it *should* be fixed, but it seemed like it may be a glitch with surveymonkey!

I shall drop them an email

Also, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey.  

• 2 posts
    August 11, 2013 5:23 PM BST

it's working

This post was edited by meli hara at August 11, 2013 5:24 PM BST
    • 34 posts
    August 12, 2013 10:33 AM BST

I completed the Survey