Good morning, Aug 15 (giggle!)

• 95 posts
    August 15, 2013 2:16 PM BST

OK, so I don't know how many of you are familiar with my "saga" with my best/oldest friend staying with me for the past 6 months, but he does not know I am trans, nor can I tell HIM because he is not tolerant of such things (he likes Rush Limbaugh).  Last night I had a TG meeting, and since "Bill" was working all day, I had plenty of time to get ready and left the house before 5pm. Meeting was over late, and did not arrive home until 11pm, "Bill" already off to bed. I had pulled some shorts on and pulled my skirt off before coming into the house, just in case he got up - he didn't. But I left my skirt, top, bra, and a little lingerie "slip" on a chair downstairs in the computer room/office. So this morning I;m checking email and "Bill" comes in to tell me something, reaches for the pile of clothing to move them off the chair!! "GULP"!  I'm thinking "...oh gee, here it comes, that bra is going to get all wrapped up in his hands and here it comes....". 

End of Part 1, check back tomortrow for the comclusion of "Adventures of Robin in 'da Hood"

• 143 posts
    August 15, 2013 2:44 PM BST
    Keeping us on the edge of our seats! 
  • August 15, 2013 2:50 PM BST

See, now you've gone and done it.  I'm not going to be able to concentrate all day at work. : )

• 95 posts
    August 16, 2013 1:06 AM BST

Ok, Ok, that was mean! So, nothing fell on the floor! Maybe it should have, though. Now that all teh remodeling work is done with "Bill's" help, shouldn't he offer to pay a little rent, especially since I am now unemployed? I was talking with him the other night, making a monthly expense list and said "..maybe I;ll have to stop cable TV, that would save me $75/month. Expecting "Bill" to offer to pay for cable, he said "..yean, there is nothing good om TV anyway". What the..? Maybe fumbliing with a bra would have made him move!   

• 143 posts
    August 16, 2013 1:19 AM BST
    A great edge of the seat moment - I have never had anything directly like that but there are some close calls so I can relate. I agree, perhaps his discovery could have lead to better things and he moves on. I am with you in the unemployed and cutting expenses lifestyle. All the best on that frontier. I also relate to the fact that many of us have friends that fall into the 'Rush' category and are very closed minded people - a close friend of mine threatened to throw me out of her house unless I get a hair cut ( so I had to ) since she said I looked like a girl - trouble is, I was happier than punch with such a compliment - I could barely stop myself from grinning like the Cheshire cat. : )
    • 95 posts
    August 16, 2013 12:56 PM BST
    Briana Lynn Rekowski said:

See, now you've gone and done it.  I'm not going to be able to concentrate all day at work. : )

Ok, sorry, you should be able to go back to full concentration now, Briana!