Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good morning 19 August 2013

Good morning 19 August 2013

Tags : None
  • Good morning at least to everybody else. I am not so certain about myself. Please let my explain why.

I remember to have been stuck by a bea for a number of years ago and I remember to have written a tranny related poem about the incident. As a token of that I received a Tranny Web (which Gender Socitty used to be, for those who were not around back then) neckless. I am proud to say that the neckless is still in my position.

This was the positive part of this post. Now comes the not so.

I was stuck by a bea just for two hours ago without a tranny connection and it hurts. A bea sting is less than comfortable in any situation but it just happens that I suffered a nerve inflamation - or neuresia if you prefer - yesterday. Alas, I just cannot wait for the pharmacy to open to buy pain killers. Especially as the neuresia was in my heart area. I am grateful to the good doctor who explained me the difference between neuresia and a heart attack, not a bit less because he could not avoid to notice that I am a transvestite and did not mind as I answered positive to his question abou that.

In other news, I lost my mother a couple of months ago and have not been well at all the last two or three weeks, even apart from the above mentioned neuresia and bea sting. Also, my present physical apperance would not allow me to call myself a transvestite, allthough I have been one all my life, e.g. 56 years.

You may understand now that I wish everybody a better morning. And I am sure that mine will be better soon as well. Could not be much worse anyway but hey, who would want to give up?

August 19, 2013 4:34 AM BST