PPI.

• 2358 posts
    September 25, 2013 11:10 AM BST

I have never had a loan,   Never had occasion to contribute to a PPI scheme.    So why have I 37 emails in my spam folder offering me their service to collect on my behalf?.

So I have answered every email aiding them in correcting their records and included an invoice for my work, charged at £1.00 a minute.     Totaling £456;00, see how I get on.

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at September 25, 2013 11:12 AM BST
    • 2017 posts
    September 27, 2013 5:12 PM BST

I love it Chrissie! A neighbour here recently received an invoice from the garage they bought their car from. They wanted £25 to update their records with the new registration. This isn't a 'first registration fee', this is because they are in Germany with the forces and have to have military registrations. 

Thieves and vagabonds all!!! lol

Obviously they aren't paying. 

• 2358 posts
    September 27, 2013 5:34 PM BST

It all stems from, an experience of a friend, who had a rotten window frame, his girlfriend opened the window the bottom fell loose and they were unable to close it.   He was screwing a piece of wood to the bottom, when a man stolled up the garden path, introducing himself as a double glazing rep, my friend explained it was only a temporary repaiar, he had already had somone measure up and quote for new windows. the rep told him he could probably do it a lot cheaper, my friend explained he had allready paid the deposit.   The rep was pushy and insistant, that even to point of saying lose the depostit and still come out ahead.   Friend said go ahead then,  Rep goes to car comes back with samples, measures up, quotes., nope to expensive, rep phones office for a one of special promotional offer from his boss,   Friend Hmm that s a good price. Can you fit them now,   What says the rep? no they have to be made, be three or four weeks,   No use to me says friend, if you could have fitted them now, I would have gone for it.  My new windows are arriving tomoorow.    Rep ..you just been wasting my time?'' yep says friend, why did'nt you take on board what I told you at the start.