No No Hair Removal ?

• 315 posts
    October 27, 2013 11:39 AM GMT

Hi Girls,

Hopefully you can help a CD friend of mine who's asked if I know anything about the effectiveness of the NoNo Hair Removal System.

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience of using it, so, maybe, some of you have, and could give her some advice.

At present, she uses waxing to keep her chest and back "carpets" (her description!!), under control, but cost and frequency of having to get it done, is getting a bit too much for her, and she was wondering if, after the initial cost of purchase, whether the NoNo would work out better for her, and would it be effective?

As she doesn't want to go to the lengths of proper, full, hair removal, but, as she says, suffers from excessive hair-growth on her chest and back, she's trying to find the best, economical way to try and control her body-hair

I told her I'd do my best to try and find out some proper information for her, as opposed to the "publicity blurb", so, hopefully, someone here has experience of it, and can help out.

Hugs,

Angela.  xx.

• 1652 posts
    October 27, 2013 12:13 PM GMT
    They remove hair but not permanently. Never tried using it on my back, could be tricky depending on how supple your friend is. Probably easier than trying to negotiate an epilator across your back. Waxing probably lasts slightly longer before regrowth appears.
    They're not entirely useless, but perhaps unsurprisingly, the company's claims are grossly exaggerated.
    xx
    • 54 posts
    December 7, 2014 2:51 PM GMT

The No-No Hair removal method is not effective. Do not waste your money.