looks like a great site

• 2 posts
    October 28, 2013 8:13 PM GMT

Hello to all members of the GS. I mainly joined because a person very dear to me is a fantastic girl, who is going through her transition, and just wanted to know more about this world which is completely new to me. I am finding this site a great source of information (especially the forums), and I thank you all for your contributions to it. I guess the definition of 'admirer', though not loved by all, really reflects what I am. I admire the courage it takes to live a certain kind of life, day by day, and I admire the beauty of people who are just striving to be who they really are.

Took me a while to find this website, among all of the dating sites and more seedy venues of the net, but I am glad to be here.

• October 28, 2013 8:54 PM GMT

A Gentleman,........whooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 1652 posts
    October 28, 2013 9:49 PM GMT
    Hi Chris, it's great to have you here, welcome to the site.
    xx
    • 214 posts
    October 28, 2013 10:09 PM GMT

Thank you for you insight Chris, not only will you learn from the site I can forsee you being a real asset as well, Perhaps we will see you in the chat room soon.

• October 29, 2013 12:14 AM GMT

Again, welcom to the site. You found the site that you were looking for, and like crissy said, a gentleman found us. There are a lot of guys that find their way in here that "belong" at the sites you mentioned in your post.  It's always nice when a man finds his way in that thinks of us as women, not objects.  It's nice to have you.

• 2017 posts
    October 29, 2013 4:29 PM GMT

Welcome to the site Chris and I admire you for seeking us out in order to understand and support a friend going through their transition. It's a very difficult time for many and having a shoulder to lean on, and occasionally to cry on, makes the world of different.

It's awful what a search engine finds when you type in transsexual though, but I'm glad you perservered and I'm certain your friend will be too. 

Are there any more like you at home? lol

This post was edited by Nikki Hollm at October 29, 2013 4:29 PM GMT
  • November 6, 2013 3:47 PM GMT

I am also glad to be here.