To those who left such kind words

• November 12, 2013 2:53 PM GMT

This is Jackie.

There are those who have a really hard time with these copmputers and Iam one.

I have spent the past 35 minutes trying and trying to send messages to those who have looked at my profile and were so kind as to say such kind things, but I am too frustrated to keep trying right now. I thought I would try this to see if it might somewhat work. I hope it at least makes it onto the site.

Hugs,

Jackie

• 143 posts
    November 12, 2013 3:19 PM GMT
    Hello Jackie - Thanks for your post and efforts. - Trust me, despite 1 year ( nearly ) here I am continually learning and there are still things I haven't got a clue about. Good thing is, I see myself just as a student of life, so okay - good enough - I'll just measure myself against me and keep at it : ) ( BTW even as I typed this I had to correct several typos and it took some time even before I knew what BTW meant, I have never been on facebook - used twitter - or even used other social media types - only use a phone to call people and I treat email as an electronic mail system, hence type letters essentially - lol : ) 
    BTW - great to have you here and thanks for the friendship request - all the best in your journey : )
    hugs, Briana : )