What more can I say,

• 2358 posts
    November 27, 2013 11:58 AM GMT

Firstly one must wonder if its worth making posts??? 

http://gendersociety.com/forums/topic/9393/twenty-hallmarks-of-fake-trans-p    just about sums up my life, from an unhappy and desperate childhood.  to ongoing health problems which is obviously self inflicted, so please read the links and be careful.

Historically, the use of the nitrite inhalants (amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, isobutyl nitrite, etc.) for recreational purposes has been limited almost entirely to gay men. The first reports of recreational use date from the early 1960s, after the amyl nitrite prescription requirement was eliminated by the FDA. The drug appeared to intensify and prolong the sensation of orgasm. It facilitated anal intercourse, by relaxing the smooth sphincter muscles and deadening the sense of pain.

not entirely true it is is used widely in the transgender comunity,  not only does it do all of the above, it also leads to a sense of wild abandonment and loss of inhibitions.   I do not have AIDS, thank god.

Medical advice about using poppers - John Lauritsen    http://www.liquidaromas.com/lauritsen.html

Its noted in the article  it has a direct bearing on the cause of AIDS, not exactly true, it does reflect on the Hedonistic lifestyle that people who use it are prone to follow that spread the disease..

since my SRS surgery in 2007 I have experienced sever bouts of extreme fatigue. diagnose in 2009 with    Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME is a condition where you have long-term disabling tiredness (fatigue). Most people with chronic fatigue syndrome/ME also have one or more other symptoms such as muscular pains, joint pains, disturbed sleep patterns, poor concentration, headaches. The cause is not known. Treatments that may help in some cases (but not all) include a programme of graded exercise therapy (GET) and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-me.

Over the last couple of years,  I have had several instances of ''bleed outs'' , resulting in my being rushed into hospital . where through nose bleeds I have lost so much blood i have lost conciousness.     One reason, similar to cocain abuse, severe damage resulted to the blood vessels in my nasal passages, also resulted in a very low white platelet count in my blood.

11 October this year (2013) on a shopping expedition to Brixton,    I suffered a nose bleed and severe chest pains.    I collapsed in the street.    I lost consiousness,    I was treated on the pavement by a Paramedic and recieved CPR in the ambulance.    In St Thomas's hospital . I was given large doses of morphine and placed on a ventialtor, and went into surgery to have emergency cardio vascual surgery and having stents insterted into 3 of my arteries,    I am 30 years old,    Last week I had to go to Guys Hospital for a scan and assesment.

At the moment I am on 14 tablets a day, a rude awakening, that now, my life depends on a strict regime of medication. making sure I stick to a diet and ensure I eat prior to taking medication.

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at November 28, 2013 6:07 PM GMT
    • 18 posts
    November 27, 2013 8:43 PM GMT

people will pre judge crissy for this post but just be mindful she is opening herself up for thoughless attack before thinking of doing such a thing be mindful that if this informative and explicit post helps one person then who is anyone to judge. if one person is saved from making what could possibly be a life changing mistake then i think she should be applauded not beaten

thanksfor this crissy

hannah xxx

• November 28, 2013 2:49 AM GMT

Crissy-

I am deeply sadened about your health problems, especially at such a young age.  I was unaware of any of this. You always seemed to be positive, assertive, well informed, and attractive. Please do not be discouraged.  If your general health issues cannot be comprehensively diagnosed and treated in the near future, I suggest that you check into the Mayo Clinic, or some equivalent near you, and let their team do a thorough study on you. We need you happy and in good health.

With my best thoughts.

Jacqueline

• 146 posts
    November 28, 2013 5:43 AM GMT

No need to say anything . Time is precious and you need the sort of time thats good for your health.

There is nothing Fake about real people and real problems and what we have to go through and do.

We are thinking of you.

Donna

• 178 posts
    November 28, 2013 8:03 AM GMT

Crissy - well done for having the courage to make this post.  It will ake others look at their lifestyle, I'm sure.

It's always worth posting.  That way we all get to share a bit of each other's troubles - even just plain venting is great!

If I can help, Crissy, please pm me.

Hugs,

Amanda

This post was edited by Amanda Bruce at November 28, 2013 8:04 AM GMT
    • 2358 posts
    November 28, 2013 12:57 PM GMT

Thankyou, my post was'nt realy about me, it was (1) our tendancy to pre/judge others (2) a warning about certain life styles (3) after transition one faces enough problems, without adding to them by being stupid.

Julia Ford just sent me this.    Someone who was misunderstood on here,   I have shed enough tears over the years, made me quite hard and independant, but this video has reduced me to a gibbering  wreck.   too lovely.

http://gendersociety.com/videos/48/3699/mariah-carey-i-ll-be-there

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at November 29, 2013 2:42 PM GMT
  • November 29, 2013 5:32 PM GMT
    By no stretch of the imagination can you call this self inflicted. No one gets through being trans unscathed. Never happen girl!
    Be it drugs, drink, depression, or the lot put together, it's all part of dealing with the greatest mindfuck of them all. Pardon my French ladies but in my humble opinion that is what it is. Extraordinary circumstances or what!
    I don't know of anyone who has earned the right to judge us about anything we do to get by. No prizes for guessing what I would say to someone who thought that he had!
    As for lifestyles. I got straight in 2004. No choice, ill health etc. It was the 2nd best thing I've ever done. Mind you I couldn't have done the 1st best thing I've ever done - which is being me obviously' - without doing that first.
    The point is Chrisie, there's always something better to fight for.
    Be kind to yourself. X
  • November 30, 2013 1:47 PM GMT

Why do you give a toss what other people think, if it upsets you, or bothers you quit.

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at July 13, 2014 5:38 PM BST
    • 2017 posts
    December 1, 2013 12:41 PM GMT

Cassie, I love that! 

It's true though, trans people, or any other minority group for that matter, have enough to deal with without being concerned over what others say about them. 

I would qualify for a number of those points about fake trans, but I know who I am so it doesn't annoy me, on the contrary I find it laughable. Besides, I like the fact that I don't fit into a niche, even in the TS world! Cool

Nikki 

• February 26, 2014 7:52 PM GMT

Caring

Respectful

Inspirational

Selfless

Trustworthy

Independant

Non judgemental

Eloquent

Sensitive

Honest

Youthful

Eminent

My love and greatest respect goe's to this wonderful woman it has been a pleasure to able to call the best friend anyone could wish for so many years.

What more can I say? Well I could say a lot more . See you when I return , gonna miss ya .

Julia xxx

This post was edited by Former Member at February 27, 2014 11:49 PM GMT
  • July 11, 2014 4:39 AM BST

http://www.youtube.com/embed/LnSwghI49TM

Memories . I will never forget . Julia xxxXxxx

• July 11, 2014 7:24 AM BST

If you can Crissie please please listen to every word in the song in the link above. I messed up something so special , I have tears in my eyes typing this, it takes a very very special person to do that to me .

Julia xxxXxxx

• July 17, 2014 7:14 PM BST

There are probably some in LGBTQ community that read what you have written who immediately thought that you only got what you deserved or some other form of horse manure. They immediately made up their minds that you were some lower life form not worthy of their time. These same people have a very narrow field of vision when it comes to right and wrong, good or bad, worthy or unworthy and are happy to point out all our faults and shortcomings as seen from their lofty position in the world. I try (not always successfully) to not wear my "rose colored glasses" when I look back at the mistakes I have made in the past and I have made more than my fair share. Most of the mistakes involved me and no one else. Choices that I thought were right at the time only to find out later that those choices were far from that. Some of those choices effected the people that were close to me at that time and I ended up hurting people that mattered the most. Nothing I can do in my life will make up for those choices. I can't undo what I have done and I live with that everyday. I call those mistakes my "ghosts" that haunt me. You have shown me nothing but kindness since I arrived here with my hat in my hand. You have welcomed me as if you have known me for years and for that I am eternally grateful. I am so sorry to hear of your health problems and the restrictions they place on your life. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, you have but to say the word and I will be there. Thank you for choosing to be my friend.

xo

marissa