I wonder how many other crossdressers get turned on

• 28 posts
    December 16, 2013 4:38 PM GMT

Maybe I am a one-off - it wouldn't surprise me, but I have long got sexually turned on just by looking at a woman dressed in the kind of clothes I like to wear.

I first remember such feelings as young as 11 years old. My teacher wore a lovely black pencil skirt, black heels and white blouse. I could hear her stockings make lovely noises as she crossed legs. Before I started being attracted to women, I was turned on by my teacher's clothes.

It made my feelings as a crossdresser stronger.

Even now at my age, I will be outside and see a woman dressed really smart, in the clothes I would like to dress up in, and it will turn me on.

One of my favorites is seeing women in black heels, tanned tights (pantyhose) and a long coat down to the calves. I know a skirt must be there somewhere but I cannot see it. That's a turn on too. I hope the skirt hemline is just one inch above the coat hemline.

Ha ha, don't worry. I am totally sane, I think.

I am sure I am not the only crossdresser who gets sexually excited.

Your thoughts please.Cool

• December 17, 2013 5:34 AM GMT

I am constantly looking at other womens outfits to see if I can borrow any ideas for myself, but "turned on" no.

• 35 posts
    December 24, 2013 10:06 AM GMT

Even back in early first grade, I would see a girl wearing something cute and I liked seeing her in it, while I wondered whaht it would be like to wear it, while I wondered what it would be like to look and act like she does.  I played with girls most of the time from the time I was 2 until I was 6 and my teacher told me I HAD to go play with the boys.

As I entered puberty and became aware of sexual desires and sexual arousal, I also experienced similar arousal related to certain types of clothes, whether wearing them or seeing them.  This was back when girls were not allowed to wear pants.  I would see a girl in a really pretty outfit, and experience being attracted to her, being aroused by her, but also wanting to wear the cloths, look like here, and be attractive like that.

At the time, I was still getting the violent beatings and whippings in the boys locker rooms, so the thought of being sexually attractive to boys wasn't a pleasant thought.  Perhaps if boys had treated me more like men treat me now (that I'm living as a woman 24/7), I might have been more interested.

Even at almost 58 years old, my SO knows that when I see a woman in a really great looking outfit, I'm checking out the outfit, and maybe her make-up and what I would have to do to look that good in something similar, but the woman I want to be with is my wife.  Sometimes she will even point out a nice looking outfit she would like to see me in.

Since I'm transitioning, I don't get aroused by every female outfit I wear, and didn't.  On the other hand, there is always that desire, for the right occasion, the right person, and the right situation, to be able to dress up in something really beautiful and sexy and be able to feel beautiful, sexy, and attractive.  Even if I only get compliments, it's a wonderful and satisfying experience to exchange compliments with other women and affirm each other as beautiful women.

• 434 posts
    December 30, 2013 3:39 AM GMT

Kitty, it's what's left to the imagination that triggers a man. The right presentation can mean EVERYTHING! Men are very predictable and can be teased to great lengths.

Doanna

• 30 posts
    December 31, 2013 11:34 AM GMT

Am I  "turned-on" by women in certain outfits?  I don't remember what that is.  I can appreciate,maybe envy, or want to try that combination for myself, but sexual arousal is not a part of my vocabulaary.  You appreciate so much more what is involved in that certain look.  And life itself is very exciting.

Bobbi 

This post was edited by Bobbi gruetter at December 31, 2013 11:36 AM GMT
    • 2573 posts
    January 24, 2014 12:54 AM GMT

You are not a one-off.   In fact the TG subdivision of "cross-dresser" is widely defined as people who get turned on by wearing the other gender's clothes (almost always males I predict) but it is more complex than that.  People cross-dress for many reasons:  religious, economic, sexual, professional.   It is not a choice whether it turns you on.  It is almost certainly hard-wired in the brain.  It does not hurt anyone and may even amuse some.  Enjoy it.  Interestingly, it appears that most of the time it is not nature telling you that you are a girl.  A broad brush would say that "cross-dressers" are heterosexual males.  The rest are cross-dressed when they are dressed in the clothing of their own sex and have no sexual responses to that.

Fortunately, the Internet has provided us all with sources of clothing and shoes in larger sizes....or smaller.  Some very good quality.

This post was edited by wendy larsen at January 24, 2014 12:55 AM GMT