Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Hormone City » testings pre employment

testings pre employment

Tags : None
  • i have just been called about a job , (futrure employment)

now I got a question that will need to be answered

They say i got to go take a pre employment medical test.

ok my question is   ..When they have to do this test ,, will the fact of me taking mones going to show up on the results of taking these test.

so should i be prepaired to fortell of my self as being trans gendered . to what could be my futured employer.

This post was edited by michelle/mitchell self at January 8, 2014 7:42 PM GMT
      January 8, 2014 7:35 PM GMT
  • Michelle I don't think you have anything to worry about. This sounds like typical drug screening for new hires and I'm pretty sure they are not looking for elevated estrogen levels and a lack of testosterone. The best of luck to ya, hope you get the job. :)

January 8, 2014 8:55 PM GMT
  • chrissy has it right.  Only time my hormones were checked was in a clinic where I requested it.  Wanted to make sure low-testosterone wasn't turning me into a girl.....lol, j/k. (but not about the test)   Tests cost money and nobody runs them for no reason.   Even post hire drug tests are so expensive they have to have a very good reason to spend the money.....like you fell into a vat of chocolate and might sue them.   "Hey, man!  Like I had the munchies."

I fell into a vat of chocolate.

I fell into a vat of chocolate.

What you do when you fell into the chocolate?

I yelled "FIRE" when I fell into the chocolate

===SMOTHER'S BROTHERS

"A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
    This post was edited by wendy larsen at January 23, 2014 11:54 PM GMT
      January 23, 2014 11:53 PM GMT