Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » oops, it has to have a title : Oh Happy Day....

oops, it has to have a title : Oh Happy Day....

Tags : None
  • I came here today so depressed and hopeless.    Now I am Happy.

Thanks, Katie

"A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      January 24, 2014 12:13 AM GMT
  • Have lots of happy days, Katie!

January 26, 2014 8:36 AM GMT
  • Back in the day, it was great to offload your troubles in a forum thread, and your friends would all add their 2 cents worth in to try and help you feel better. It didn't always work of course but you were always appreciative of their efforts. I feel that has been lost now as the home page has a few throwaway comments, (i.e. if you don't see it when it is posted, it won't be there for long). 

Wendy, you have been a rock to many girls here over your time with TW and GS and I have always appreciated your comments, viewpoints and suggestions. Yours was often the voice of reason in a heated debate and you never took sides but saw everyone's viewpoint and your writing was always unbiased. 

I'm sorry to hear you feeling down like this, but you know you can reach me if you want to, and I hope you are back on your feet again soon. 

Take care sis x

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
    This post was edited by Nikki Hollm at January 28, 2014 5:42 PM GMT
      January 28, 2014 5:40 PM GMT
  • Thanks, Nikki, I missed this from January.

"Wendy, you have been a rock to many girls here over your time with TW and GS and I have always appreciated your comments, viewpoints and suggestions. Yours was often the voice of reason in a heated debate and you never took sides but saw everyone's viewpoint and your writing was always unbiased. "

I think that is something that made me think I was two-spirit and why I was good in my work as a psychiatric nurse and group therapist.  I do so appreciate tour opinion/feedback.  It is good to know I was successful in my attempts to be harmonious.

"A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      June 5, 2014 10:29 PM BST