Fragile things to think about.

• February 27, 2014 6:57 PM GMT

Don't all cheer at once but I have to go away tomorrow but I wish to leave you with something to think about.

When you think of fragile things you would most likely think of a glass ect. No a glass can be replaced . For one life itself is very fragile as I have recently found out so always make sure you look after what you have,  life to me is a gift and one day it will break but due to fate or natural end.

Number two is friendship , another thing I have found that can be very fragile , treasure your friends because life can be cruel sometimes and you never know when you will need them.

I have recently had the chance to talk to some children (parents present) They opened my eyes to what they see. I got them in a comfort zone with a little fun and then I asked what am I? An 11 year old girl said A person , I then asked do you know what gender is? They answered yes , I then asked what gender am I?

The reply was "A woman" I then asked have you noticed anything different about me? I got one answer! Yes you are tall.

That to me is the future , it is a future to look forward to and gives us another reason to cherish life.

I am going to say I will be back in about 3 or 4 weeks because I cannot see into my future.

I will leave you with this song! It is about a sons regrets of not being able to say what he wished before his Father died.

Say what you need to say to anyone whilst you have the chance. It maybe I love you or I need you or recently to me a sorry , but just say it whilst you can.

http://youtu.be/gUdiQWxps5E The living years. As it says its to late when you die.

Take care all and I will be back. I know I will because my own doctor said if a bus hit me the bus would come off worse.

Julia x.

This post was edited by Former Member at March 5, 2014 3:51 AM GMT
  • M G
    • 373 posts
    February 27, 2014 7:06 PM GMT
    A great message and a nice goodbye (for now) Julia. We'll look forward to seeing you back
  • March 5, 2014 3:46 AM GMT

There are certain things I count on and I count on certain things as a staple. One of my staples is Julia Ford becuase she just won't go away. It's my hope she never does.  She'll be back, just too much she's left unsaid. In the meantime I wish her the best and sorry Julia, I'm removoving your embeded code. I don't like embeded files as they are an avenue to hidden things even when they come from You Tube. Your welcome to share the video but please don't use embed codes. Just share the file as a link. Ya know what?......I can fix this.

Most of the time I have a lot to say, doesn't mean I know anything but it does mean I do a lot of thinking. Whatever your up to Julia in some way, shape, or form I'm right behind you. Not always a good thing but it is a fact. 

Fragile things to think about....................

I'm fragile and so are you. Madeliene is fragile and so is everone else. We all do fragile in different ways. The youth of today should be considered our future. They should be treated as fragile. I wonder if anyone will ever understand that? In the meantime I have to wish you the best and look forward to your return.  

I'm going to get rid of that nasty embed code now. giggles.  No worries, Your not losing anything.

This post was edited by Former Member at March 5, 2014 4:04 AM GMT
    • 3 posts
    March 11, 2014 3:09 AM GMT

I agree about the kids! There is hope for adults as well!

I'll write on much more about this in the future, but will thumbnail for now. I was at a music camp last year and came to the "costume evening" dressed. I'm certain that it was the first time that any of the kids and many of the adults had been up close and personal with a transvestite.

In the days following? Nothing but awesome! I had ladies and girls that wanted to know how I do my eyes and makeup, boys that wanted to have their nails painted, and men asking me how to properly walk in heels. I tried my best to use it as a teching moment to any and all. Hope I did well.

I'm darn near brand new here, but I wish you well, Julia!

Khloe