Taking a break.

• March 31, 2014 8:10 PM BST

I have been told to take a break from things by doctors. That I will find very hard but I have to have some me time. I spend my life thinking of others and helping others and ignoring myself. My health is suffering so tomorrow is my last day at college for a couple of weeks and I have just booked a holiday , I leave on April 2nd.

I will be looking in from time to time with a laptop just to see what is going on here.

I sometimes doubt if my presence on this website is welcome but I have no intention of leaving again , so I will be back.

I have just edited a video that just about sums things up for the way I feel about life at times. Some of you may have seen a poor version of it before when I deleted my account here . That is not happening again. This time it has the correct lyrics as I had to learn them for my version that you may get to see one day , if I ever get round to editing it. I screwed it up so many times.

The main song "Just Once" Is a love song of two people not getting on. It sums me up too at times . A few lines ... I did my best but I guess my best wasn't good enough

Nothing ever changes??................. "Well only we can do that".

I gave my all???? Yeah and it made me feckin ill .

I remember this upset Crissie last time , it was not intended so this time I added 34 seconds that I now realise I should have changed "Bitter sweet" I just should have said sweet , there is nothing bitter , sorry Crissie I am not editing it again but you understand.

The final line sung by Liz from Atomic Kitten just before I faded it out is . Can't you see what I can see???.

We should all open our eyes to what goes on around us , we should all work to make things better , this website is doing just that .

Take care all , Julia xx

http://youtu.be/gCCqXWKh0FQ

This post was edited by Former Member at April 1, 2014 12:36 AM BST
  • M G
    • 373 posts
    March 31, 2014 8:42 PM BST
    Thanks Julia. I appreciate your presence here : )
    • 746 posts
    March 31, 2014 11:15 PM BST

As crazy as you can be, I like your refreshing take on things...you know you are NOT for everybody, but it's too bad for most seem to miss your true essence!  Enjoy your time off girl and come back firing!  

Traci xoxo

• March 31, 2014 11:30 PM BST

Thank you Traci and Madeleine. Me not for everyone Traci! No kidding? And I thought I was Smile . The one thing people do not seem to realise is I am doing my best to make life better for them "Not me" . Okay some do not like the way I go about it but it works most of the time.

I am going to come back with some weight put on my poor tired out body , as I said it is me time and the doctors say I have to eat. I am looking like a stick insect.

Take care , Julia xxx

This post was edited by Former Member at March 31, 2014 11:38 PM BST
    • 746 posts
    March 31, 2014 11:53 PM BST

Go for it Kiddo!

xoxo

• 2358 posts
    April 1, 2014 12:17 AM BST

I'll bring it with me xxxXxx

• April 1, 2014 12:31 AM BST

Thank you Crissie! However nice it looks I dislike chocolate. It is going to have to be fish and chips or anything with chips.

Look after yourself and , both you and Cass take care . Luv ya , Julia xxxx

• 3 posts
    April 4, 2014 6:55 PM BST
    Julia,

I don't think we've "crossed heels"but I hope that your time off is helpful and restful and finds you recovered and happy. We will be thinking of you and wishing you the very best.

Take care, stay safe & healthy!

Hugs,
    Samantha

P.S. chips...mmmmm fish and chips...YUM
    • 178 posts
    April 9, 2014 1:54 PM BST

Julia - plenty of vinegar on my chips, please!