Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » A dedication thread.

A dedication thread.

Tags : None
  • How about this? A dedication thread where we can make a dedication to each other. It can be an image or a message or as I have just done.

I quickly put this together before I go away for Crissie and Cass. It was hard picking the music as there are so many songs for them. I hope you both like it.

Thank you so much for your friendship , it is treasured and always will be . Julia xxxxx

http://youtu.be/Hse-R-MLMCI

This post was edited by Former Member at April 3, 2014 11:46 PM BST
      April 3, 2014 11:35 PM BST
  • This is a great idea Julia - thanks for the thread. It can be parallel to your other one on things that make you happy since often a dedication is to someone who brings great feelings and thoughts.
    For my first installment here, I will state it here but feel it also applies to the things that make me happy thread too - I have nothing to give to various people here - but I say 'thanks' - a small word, but expressed with my being to people such as : Chrissy TGIF, Briana Lynn Rekowski ( excuse my misspelling, I am only going by memory ) ( these two wonderful ladies have communicated with me regularly, offer an ear to listen, offer sound advice, and were a couple of the first ones to say 'hi' when I first signed up - Bri even noted that now there's another Bri on board - I smiled and cried - I cannot relate how much I needed to talk to someone - to not feel as if I were the only person who felt the way I did - and that I am accepted ), Lillith ( she was the first person who clicked like on one of my photos - only I know how deeply I needed to post one but had fear beyond measure ), Rosie ( who is quite nice and makes a girl feel good ) - I will add more as I think fo them and the times - I am sorry if you know me and wonder if I have forgotten - I never will.  
      April 3, 2014 11:48 PM BST
  • That Briana is a dedication. It is also a recognition of who you consider to have played a big part in your life.

Thank you for sharing that with us .

Take care , Julia xx

April 3, 2014 11:53 PM BST