Where are all of the people?

• April 5, 2014 3:25 PM BST

My screen says that there are currently 213 guests/members?  and 7 full time and lifetime members online at this very moment. However there does not seem to be much activity and participation in forums. I hope that all of these non-participants are not just bashful, because we are a great group of TG people with a lot to say about you and our experiences.  I would like to start a new conversation by asking each of you standing on the outside to send a few words on this thread commenting on why you do not enter our beautiful house. Start typing....please.

Jacqueline

• April 5, 2014 3:41 PM BST

well, where these people are i dont  know either.Cause they arent in the chat room ,for i just checked, (giggle) .

Maybe they need time to think of and to compose some thing to say  before hand.

Be cause some of us are not Oscar Wilde's

"

Oh, i love to talk about nothing"   Oscar wilde

• M G
    • 373 posts
    April 5, 2014 9:52 PM BST
    If I type too much more, I think I might get booted.
    : )
    This post was edited by M G at April 5, 2014 9:54 PM BST
    • 3 posts
    April 11, 2014 8:46 PM BST
    I was hiding because I thought my shadow was out to get me! :-)
  • M G
    • 373 posts
    April 11, 2014 8:59 PM BST

I'm here Jacqueline, and will keep typing  : )

• 106 posts
    April 12, 2014 3:25 PM BST
    Jacqueline Vivaldi said:My screen says that there are currently 213 guests/members?  and 7 full time and lifetime members online at this very moment. However there does not seem to be much activity and participation in forums. I hope that all of these non-participants are not just bashful, because we are a great group of TG people with a lot to say about you and our experiences.  I would like to start a new conversation by asking each of you standing on the outside to send a few words on this thread commenting on why you do not enter our beautiful house. Start typing....please. Jacqueline

It may mean that everyone is online but no necessarily on the webiste at the same time.  This will hapeen on other websites and Yahoo groups, wehre it says people are online although they may not be in the Yahoo group or a website, so don't worry.  Also a lot of people are lurkers and don't generally join in for whatsoever reason, so again don't worry about it.
  • April 15, 2014 2:41 PM BST

Suzy-

If that is the case, it should be controllable by the Gender Society to report only members who are instantly logged on to GS.

Jacqueline