Hi I am new here.

Tags : None
  • Hello everyone I am new here! WHAT?????????? I am , its true I have never ever introduced myself in this thread in the hundreds of years I have been here on and off.

So my name is Julia just in case you missed it.

I am a 56 year old Transexual woman. I am a bit like marmite! You either love me or hate me or sit in the middle.

You cannot see my profile unless you are a friend so here is a bit about me.

I have already mentioned I am really old , that stuff on my head is my own hair. I stand a tall proud 5ft 9 inches without my heels. I am to slim but working on it , I love music but do not watch TV because I do not want to pay the BBC money to watch other channels , I liken it to shopping at Tesco then paying Asda , a bit stupid if life was like that. I am very single and staying that way.

Well I think that will do , I think I may like it here but as I am new be gentle with meSmile .

Julia xx

April 23, 2014 8:44 AM BST

Hi Julia,

Nice to "meet" you  ; )

Maybe I'll introduce myself here too some day : )

Madeleine

April 23, 2014 8:56 AM BST

Hi Julia, PMSL  -- how good of you to join us  -- It just goes to show you are not just a figment of our imagination -- lol xx (and you are not that old -- just wait till you are my age HE He)

This post was edited by rosie Bush at April 23, 2014 9:02 AM BST
      April 23, 2014 9:01 AM BST
  • Thank you Madeleine nice to meet you too , you will have to show me around the site. I think I am working it outSmile.

It is nice to be here Rosie and find your welcome forumWink I am not a figbox of your imagination but I am old! 57 This year! Do you realise that is just 3 years off 60 ? I just cannot imagine me being 60. Its going to take a lot of botox to sort me out.

Take care , Julia xx

April 23, 2014 3:51 PM BST

Well try to think what its like to be almost 70 julia --- id love to be 60 again lol

April 23, 2014 4:09 PM BST
    I'm not 39, I'm 21 with 18 years experience : )
      April 23, 2014 4:50 PM BST
  • Hello all, I'm also new here. I found this site whilst browsing FB, I'm 57, 5ft 5inches tall, a little tubby(I love food, cooking and eating), I live in Tasmania , Australia and live with my partner of 20 yrs , Phil. I transitioned in 93 and had surgery in 95. I was a nurse for 28 yrs, but retired from nursing when it became apparent that a lot of my colleagues were slightly distressed about my lifestyle change. I hope to meet some new friends here as I live in a rural isolated area and getting to chat to likeminded people is almost impossible. Sory if my intro is a bit long winded.

Amanda xoxox

This post was edited by Amanda Bortello at April 24, 2014 1:14 AM BST
      April 24, 2014 1:09 AM BST
  • Hi Julia,

I'm new here too, welcome :)

still getting used to this website myself.

However i do have a bad habbit of going shy :/

April 27, 2014 1:00 AM BST
  • I am not new here! This was a joke thread. I was just attempting to cheer myself up . I needed a break from the serious stuff going on at the time. I will say welcome to you though.

Take care , Julia .

April 27, 2014 5:45 AM BST
    No need to be shy girl. We're pretty friendly here. This is the internet though, so don't be throwing out personal stuff you aren't or shouldn't be comfortable putting out there and be careful, but don't be shy. We don't bite : )
      April 27, 2014 7:31 AM BST