dresses

• May 9, 2014 7:56 PM BST

If anyone is interested in buying a new dress try a site calle everythingfor £5 have some gorgeous dresses for sale on that site

Smile

• 2017 posts
    May 17, 2014 3:25 PM BST

That site is pretty good. A friend at work put me on to it as she had bought a couple of dresses from there. The quality of them was surprisingly good given the price so if anyone is being put off by the price...........don't be. Do be careful of the length of some of the dresses though as they are more like tunics which while they go well with leggings, they are a little short as dresses and there is not a lot of coverage. Embarassed

• May 20, 2014 6:41 PM BST

Site is called everything5pounds I dont know whether they accept returns.

I like your dress Maxxine x

• June 4, 2014 4:19 AM BST

AHA!  Thanks so very much Teresa 

This would explain why I had a difficult time locating it, since I was searching for US Dollars LOL!

I will definitely check it out and thank you!

P.S. My mother's name is Teresa, spelled exactly the same.

xo

• June 4, 2014 7:00 PM BST

I am pleased to help you and also I love the dress you are wearing in profile picLaughing

• June 5, 2014 12:02 AM BST

Why thank you!  A friend actually bought this dress for me and BCBG in Vegas one Fourth of July.  He said, "hey who wants to go to Vegas?" so naturally, I replied, "Ooh ooh ME MEEEE!".  They he is like, okay I'll book a flight (we are currently at a bar) and I'm like, "Well, I need to go home and pack!".  He then proceded to take me there and buy me whatever I needed to have a good time for the weekend.  It is great to have wealthy friends sometimes