Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Make-Up Tips » Virtual Makeover

Virtual Makeover

Tags : None
  • Hello lovelies <3

Who has tried the virtual makeover on the site? If so I would love to see if yours came out better than mine. 

I will show you my "masterpiece" lol

I am sure some of you know of another virtual makeover service, if so, please share :D

May 20, 2014 2:26 AM BST
    Haven't tried any yet, have been kinda curious to try tho. I may get around to it at some point...
    : ) This post was edited by M G at June 1, 2014 11:34 AM BST
      May 20, 2014 3:16 AM BST
  • And your complaint with that picture was....I can not imagine?

"A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      May 30, 2014 8:43 PM BST
  • wendy larsen: Assistant Forums Manager said:

And your complaint with that picture was....I can not imagine?

Hi Wendy :)  I don't have a complaint at all . . . I just really had a lot of fun doing it and wondered who else has tried. :D

June 4, 2014 4:15 AM BST
  • Madeleine Grant said:
    Haven't tried any yet, have been kinda curious to try tho. I may get around to it at some point... : )
    Madeleine hello xo
    You really should and if you do please post so I can see :)  I think your avatar pic is very pretty.
    Take care
    <3
    Maxxine
      June 4, 2014 4:16 AM BST
  • Beautiful Maxxine!  

Virtual Makeover sites are so helpful!!!  

The one thing that is very important is foundation and concealer.  They are important for accentuating your facial features.  This is one thing I liked about Taaz.com - give that site a try.  Also Taaz gives you more ability to shape your lips.  I have very narrow lips.  But by experimenting with lip liner and lip stick, I could make my lips look fuller. 

July 7, 2014 11:42 PM BST
    Maxxine Harding said:
    Madeleine Grant said:
    Haven't tried any yet, have been kinda curious to try tho. I may get around to it at some point... : )
    Madeleine hello xo
    You really should and if you do please post so I can see :)  I think your avatar pic is very pretty.
    Take care
    <3
    Maxxine

Haven't tried yet, but thanks for the kinds words! : )
      July 7, 2014 11:53 PM BST
  • Oh my! Ladies, you have to try YouCam - Makeup. It is for your iPhone. Take a selfie, either enfemme or (boooo) male, and go to town! Another one is Makeup by modiface. The vitural makeover programmes have come a long way in the past few years.

Love,

Kathi

January 30, 2017 12:11 PM GMT