It makes me need need need

Drugs are hugs drugs are hugs

Until no one relies on me

Hugs hugs hugs

And I die alone.

• M G
    • 373 posts
    July 20, 2014 7:56 PM BST

That's a sad poem, can we see a happy one?

You are not alone here, people care and we can try to help if you let us...

: )

• July 20, 2014 8:41 PM BST
    Punky Heart said:

Watching disorder bloom

Emotions are flowers to step on

I trade these dead petals for manufactured faces

And for some reason I think

It makes me need need need

Until no one relies on me

Hugs hugs hugs

And I die alone.

Julia Ford says:

Hi I am having trouble in believing you joined this website just to post your poem and then never return.

Are you Okay? . I have read what you have written several times , maybe 15 , I have not counted .

There is no such thing as a nothing! How can there be? Can you touch it? Can you hear it? Can you feel it? No you cannot because it is not there.

If you wrote this about yourself or the way you are feeling then I hope you can understand that you are a someone , a nothing cannot type on a keyboard , a nothing cannot think to write , a nothing cannot do anything because it is not there , even a dead person is a something to someone.

What you wrote then posted in creative writing is not creative! It sounds destructive to me. If you need help or advice then just ask in the correct forum. There are people here who can support you , it most likely will not be myself but there are others here who can .

This website is here for you .

Take care and I hope to see you back very soon.

Julia xx

This post was edited by Former Member at July 20, 2014 8:49 PM BST
  • M G
    • 373 posts
    July 20, 2014 8:53 PM BST

Don't let Julia be misunderstood. She has a heart of gold, she is sweet and cares as much if not more than anyone here.

For another perspective, I just want to add that what you wrote is creative, and there is no "right" or "wrong" place to post when it comes to something like this. As poetry, I'd say it is creative and appropriately posted here. Expressions of pain are creative too, and that's important. That said, I understand what Julia means and I would hope that you do too.

• July 20, 2014 9:14 PM BST

Madeleine has got one thing right! Yes I am misunderstood here , very misunderstood.

The way I see it is that there had to be a reason to write the poem , yes it is creative but , I have seen to much of this kind of thing in my life.

If it was wriiten about the member by the member then , it is in its own way destructive. I do not want to see people hit the self destruct button at such a young age , or any age. Life is very precious and to some very fragile , the poem seems to me to come from a fragile person , I maybe wrong and hope I am.

Thank you Madeleine for understanding.

Take care , Julia xx